ADVERTISEMENT

Parking

drubendall

Head Coach
Apr 18, 2004
Where is your favorite place park for games and why?

I dont mind walking. I mostly favor ease of access to and fro.

The Center Park garage (11th & O) is easy in & out.
The Red, Blue or Green, if you’re going to hang out in the Rail Yard after and you’re in no hurry to get out.

I usually just park at the lot right behind ATO across the street where the Amigos used to be on Q. Decent walk and pretty easy in and out. With that said, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore and just stay at the Embassy.

Reactions: drubendall

We like to park down by Tico's. They have great margaritas and we'll usually try to eat there either before or after the game. It's quick and easy and you can sit in the small bar area where they have a couple of TVs tuned to football. Love their Chile Rellenos and chips.

Reactions: drubendall
I usually just park at the lot right behind ATO across the street where the Amigos used to be on Q. Decent walk and pretty easy in and out. With that said, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore and just stay at the Embassy.
I know they're doing a reno, but I stayed at the Embassy last winter and our room was like taking a time machine back to 2000! I didn't realize it was in such need of an update. I was working downtown when it was built and we all walked over to gawk when it was on fire.

North Star High School

Have taken this from NorthStar as well as Gateway Mall. IMO, pretty easy process each time.

Have taken this from NorthStar as well as Gateway Mall. IMO, pretty easy process each time.
I took it to a A&M game, easy parking, have exact change, dropped us off in front of the east stadium, then back to the car after the game..
I parked at frat houses north of the stadium and hoofed it over the bridge alot..but North Star seems easier..plus your car ain't trapped in like it can be at frat houses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT