ADVERTISEMENT

Paper tickets?

Stlhuskers

Aug 25, 2008
My source for tickets said they requested electronic tickets but received paper tickets. Anyone else have this happen? Do they even still offer paper tickets? Does it default to paper tickets if you don't elect digital? I'm confused how this would have happened.

They do indeed still offer them. We still get them since a family member doesn't trust electronic ones. You have to pay extra for printed so that would be strange that there was a mixup.

They do indeed still offer them. We still get them since a family member doesn't trust electronic ones. You have to pay extra for printed so that would be strange that there was a mixup.
This might be the last year for paper, which is what I get and pay an extra $10/ticket for. Dannen seems pretty hardcore about saving money through technology as far as digital tickets and no cash concessions. It will be interesting to see how the latter works in the stands. When the kid tosses me my Runza am I supposed to toss my phone down to him so he can access my digital wallet?

No paper tickets is a shame because for instance the tickets this year have Memorial Stadium pictured in the 50s, 60s. 70s, etc. Makes the stub I'll be keeping sort of a keepsake even though I'll throw them in a drawer and probably never look at them again.

This might be the last year for paper, which is what I get and pay an extra $10/ticket for. Dannen seems pretty hardcore about saving money through technology as far as digital tickets and no cash concessions. It will be interesting to see how the latter works in the stands. When the kid tosses me my Runza am I supposed to toss my phone down to him so he can access my digital wallet?

No paper tickets is a shame because for instance the tickets this year have Memorial Stadium pictured in the 50s, 60s. 70s, etc. Makes the stub I'll be keeping sort of a keepsake even though I'll throw them in a drawer and probably never look at them again.
I know people who are going to straight freak when they eliminate paper tickets. I suppose you buy everything at concessions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT