ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 12 cancels week 0 game

Is Deion above the conference? The PAC 12 seems to be reveling in this hire, but may be having second thoughts.

They need to focus on TCU. Although Georgia beat their ass, they will be good and likely stomp the piss out of Deion. Maybe they are just chalking that game up as a loss already. Great message for your team.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yeah, seems strange to me to scrap it, just because it was announced prematurely. Did the Pac-12 really think a Week Zero game between Colorado and ASU was going to dominate the day's sports headlines, if only Deion hadn't leaked it?
Obvious to me, he wants to play someone before TCU and it’s first home game in Boulder against Nebraska..

Reactions: king_kong_
Obvious to me, he wants to play someone before TCU and it’s first home game in Boulder against Nebraska..
That may be, but this is what the article says:

The Pac-12 approached teams with an opportunity to play Colorado in a Week 0 game to capitalize on Sanders' debut as the Buffaloes' head coach. Arizona State jumped at the opportunity, sources told 247Sports.

If that's all true, who gives a shit about a premature leak? Looks to me as if Pac-12 football was desperate for attention, then got unnecessarily butthurt.

The Pac-12 approached teams with an opportunity to play Colorado in a Week 0 game to capitalize on Sanders' debut as the Buffaloes' head coach. Arizona State jumped at the opportunity, sources told 247Sports.

If that's all true, who gives a shit about a premature leak? Looks to me as if Pac-12 football was desperate for attention, then got unnecessarily butthurt.
What else is odd is they they haven’t scheduled any dates for any of their conference games yet.

This is why the Pac 12 is on the brink of collapse. No wonder why USC and UCLA are leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT