ADVERTISEMENT

Ozigbo B1G OPOW. Martinez FR OPOW.**

Both well-deserved. Be hard to beat Rondale for Frosh of the year, but if AM has a great next 2 games, I'm hoping he wins it.

Both well-deserved. Be hard to beat Rondale for Frosh of the year, but if AM has a great next 2 games, I'm hoping he wins it.
Honestly could see co-awards... not a fan of it normally, but how do you leave one of the two out?

I wonder if Ozigbo gets a chance at the draft? He is going to be a 1k rusher with a not fantastic line and a lot of split time in games. I don't really follow pro football any longer, but he seems to be pretty good for someone to not take a chance on.

Drz7RNDWwAIF39A

I wonder if Ozigbo gets a chance at the draft? He is going to be a 1k rusher with a not fantastic line and a lot of split time in games. I don't really follow pro football any longer, but he seems to be pretty good for someone to not take a chance on.

I look at him as a slightly smaller back than Carlos Hyde, with a little more speed and shake and bake. Whatever Duval has done with him really improved his top-end speed a lot. Hyde went in the 2nd round, so I think Ziggy has as good a chance as anyone on our team to get drafted.

Reactions: mmunso7

Those alternate uniforms are the best I've ever seen for us. I thought they were friggin great! I wish we would wear the red socks all the time. I thought the unies made us look fast too, if that's possible.

s

I think he'll get a shot. For guys like that a lot depends on how he does in the combine or pro day. If he runs really well (and he LOOKS fast now, but Helu ran a 4.4 and only went in the 4th round, so given his earlier lack of production that might be his ceiling in the draft.

Our OL isn't great, but is playing in concert with the offense right now at a very high level, so he won't given a boost for that, IMO

If I had to guess 5-7 rounds?

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Love the scarlet and cream. Wish they would have done a cream helmet too though. I thought the white was a bit off. But yeah the red socks and black bits with those cream pants are fantastic! Love the old number font as well.

These uniforms were great!!! I'm sold on throwbacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT