ADVERTISEMENT

OU is every B12 teams super bowl - it will be better in the SEC

KState has been solid for 30 years now thanks to Bill Snyder and now the new guy. He can figure out how to flummox OU"s D. And Martinez looked 10 times better than he did when the Huskers played in Norman last year. Maybe a reflection of Cats having more talent or better coaching or both. You guys have your problems. OU has them too. And will undoubtedly be more in the SEC. But that's why they play the game. And why we watch.

Reactions: AVeritas
imagine having lived a full life and still not knowing the clapping is our version of the South's "bless your heart".

we just kicked your dicks in. now we're clapping because we feel bad.

it was never out of respect. just one last jab before you tucked tail and headed for whatever windswept hell hole you came from.

clap clap clap clap clap

Reactions: zrob
Off the deck ...

summer3crop.png

Last edited:
You might want to include South Carolina, Missouri and Auburn with Vanderbilt.

The SEC is "elite" right now because it has two of the best programs in the country in Alabama and Georgia. Once you get past them, it's not as dominant as most make it out to be. A lot of this hype is fed by recruiting rankings and NIL money. You know, like the previously #6 ranked team in the country that had the best recruiting class in history who just got smoked by Appalachian State.

After Alabama and Georgia, you can take the next five best programs in the SEC, and they're no better than the best five programs in the Big 12.
You’re right.

okie state or Baylor would beat tamu, LSU, Florida, Kentucky Etc

Kstate
Isu
Tcu
Tech
Etc

all would beat

SC
Mizzou (kstate whomped Mizzou already)
Auburn
Vandy
Ole miss
Miss state (kstate whipped miss state in 2019)

Etc

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
We are down, but the point stands. If we really want Klieman, we can have him. K-State is a nice stepping stone, but if he wants to come to the big leagues and it is offered he goes. It's not just Nebraska. It's any brand name school in the Big 10 or SEC. Big 12 is a dying conference and just isn't looked at the same as others. The money isn't there, the TV, the fan support, etc. No idea why it's so hard for you.

big 12 is the best Bball league hands down and been the #3 football league last several years.

right now it’s the best top to bottom football league with NO weak links.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
We are down, but the point stands. If we really want Klieman, we can have him. K-State is a nice stepping stone, but if he wants to come to the big leagues and it is offered he goes. It's not just Nebraska. It's any brand name school in the Big 10 or SEC. Big 12 is a dying conference and just isn't looked at the same as others. The money isn't there, the TV, the fan support, etc. No idea why it's so hard for you.

I don’t think klieman is going to be that easy. He’s paid $3.5m and it’s going to the $4’s soon. NU isn’t going to pay him $7-8m right away. So for $1m extra maybe you think he’s going to leave a very stable situation in manhattan for what’s going on in Lincoln? If it doesn’t work out in Lincoln his career is set up back 10 years. While he can be the next great at kstate for 20 years

NU needs to get Campbell. Period. Leipold I don’t see happening either

I don’t think klieman is going to be that easy. He’s paid $3.5m and it’s going to the $4’s soon. NU isn’t going to pay him $7-8m right away. So for $1m extra maybe you think he’s going to leave a very stable situation in manhattan for what’s going on in Lincoln? If it doesn’t work out in Lincoln his career is set up back 10 years. While he can be the next great at kstate for 20 years

NU needs to get Campbell. Period. Leipold I don’t see happening either
We don't need Campbell. He has hit his ceiling and actually ****ed himself by not leaving when the iron was hot. He's got a good gig, but he is not elite.

Reactions: zrob
Did you go to competitor business and talk up a bunch of garbage in their respective realms too?
I always benchmarked competitors, absolutely. I wanted to lead in technology while having the lowest cop. Can't do that in a vacuum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT