ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games Today (9/28)

Didn't see the game, but looking at the stats, CU was +3 on turnovers. I assume that was the story line as UCF had more total yards, but managed to lose by 27.
I watched quite a bit of it. CU had some defensive breakdowns that led to quick long td drives, but it was quite a physical game (UCF has a huge QB and RB) and CU really fought hard. CU looks to be coming together as a team.

Crazy that bama is whooping them seems electric.

Kinda sucks that his game doesnt matter and means nothing for the winner. Takes some of the air out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: BigRedTed
Didn't see the game, but looking at the stats, CU was +3 on turnovers. I assume that was the story line as UCF had more total yards, but managed to lose by 27.
I wouldn’t say turnovers were the whole story. Colorado did a much better job of finishing drives than UCF. Not suggesting the Buffs have turned a big corner or anything, but they played way better today than they usually do.

Reactions: Zeke2005
Now 28-0. I was hoping for a much better game than this. Looks like Bama got a damn good coaching staff.

Thought that was Tom Petty QBing for Georgia for a sec

Carson%20Beck.jpg

tompetty_home2_1720255643.jpg

I wouldn’t say turnovers were the whole story. Colorado did a much better job of finishing drives than UCF. Not suggesting the Buffs have turned a big corner or anything, but they played way better today than they usually do.
They played solid in all 3 phases today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT