ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games (10.19.24)

USC seems like a different team on the road as opposed to at home. I figure Penn State is a bit overated but that game last week in LA was intense

I am watching Iowa- Michigan State. Michigan State is doing this thing on defense where the DBs are right up close to the Iowa WRs at the line of scrimmage and they WRs can’t get open. Wonder why Nebraska doesn’t do that? You don’t have to be 10 yards back and leave them open?

Reactions: regionsdoc
Colorado pummeling Arizona. I’d like to think we would win 8-9 games if in the Big 12 the conference is 85% weaklings
Please. We be on the bottom there as well. We should be relegated to the mountain west. That’s our level of play.

Please. We be on the bottom there as well. We should be relegated to the mountain west. That’s our level of play.
We took out Colorado. They are 3-1 in the big 12, nearly 4-0 don’t tell me we’d be on the bottom there as well.

We took out Colorado. They are 3-1 in the big 12, nearly 4-0 don’t tell me we’d be on the bottom there as well.
In his defense, Colorado is improving while NU is regressing. I think Colorado would have their way with NU if we played today.

We would and Colorado would kick our dicks in the dirt if we played them again. Who could we honestly beat in the Big 12? Maybe Arizona?

While Texas losing (especially getting blown out) is always funny... I was looking forward to watching some good football after today's dumpster fire.

Well LSU-Arkansas and K-State/West Virginia may be worth a watch. And UCF is leading ISU at the half. Heh guess you never know what game will be interesting. Why I love college football I suppose.

Houston Baylor Central Florida Kansas Arizona
Oh please. Baylor and UCF would kill us. KU has a bad record, but again, Leiopold would out scheme the hell out of us. Houston is a toss up at best. AZ is the only team I think we maybe could beat and that’s a big maybe.

Oh please. Baylor and UCF would kill us. KU has a bad record, but again, Leiopold would out scheme the hell out of us. Houston is a toss up at best. AZ is the only team I think we maybe could beat and that’s a big maybe.
You are being overdramatic. Stop being so much into the emotion based thinking.

Texas just got screwed on a huge PI call that negated a big interception and return. I felt kind of bad (not really)…. then the students started raining water bottles onto the field. Is this Boulder?

Texas just got screwed on a huge PI call that negated a big interception and return. I felt kind of bad (not really)…. then the students started raining water bottles onto the field. Is this Boulder?
They do it in Knoxville as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT