ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games (10.19.24)

HuskAir

Nebraska Legend
Oct 27, 2001
Omaha, NE
OU trails South Carolina 24-0 at home…. in just the second quarter. Is Arnold really that bad?

UCLA up 21-10 over Rutgers at halftime.

Bama/Tennessee. Who do y’all have? I’m not sold on Tennessee, but Bama lost to freaking Vandy. I’ll go 38-35 Bama in OT

Watching the Bama-Tennessee game. Great game so far. I'm pulling for Tennessee.

I also hope to see Noted Lame get beat today.

Pulling for Illinois too against The Cheaters.
Heres to watching some real football.. cheers.

Last edited:
Colorado pummeling Arizona. I’d like to think we would win 8-9 games if in the Big 12 the conference is 85% weaklings

Colorado pummeling Arizona. I’d like to think we would win 8-9 games if in the Big 12 the conference is 85% weaklings
The Big Ten and SEC are different animals. We can't cry that we aren't in an easier conference. Oklahoma got beat 35-9 at home to South Carolina today. No one cries for them.

Tennessee home cooking is sizzling for the second time in a row at home against Alabama. In the last 7 quarters at home against Alabama they have called 30 penalties for 219 yards on the Tide. Wish we could get some of that love.....

I agree with your sentiment, I just think you’re way too optimistic that we’re a strong enough weakling to win 8 to 9 games.
There are only 4-5 teams that would probably beat us consistently and we wouldn’t play all of them annually. Everyone else on Rutgers Purdue or Maryland level.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Tennessee wins 24-17 over Bama
Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT