ADVERTISEMENT

OT--- Zombies. You get three weapons.

My AR 5.56(Would have to scrounge up a suppressor to put on it), my compound bow, and a hatchet.

My AR-15 w/ 4.5-18 scope for far away zombies, CZ P-07 for close zombies, and a quality machete for very close zombies

My AR 5.56(Would have to scrounge up a suppressor to put on it), my compound bow, and a hatchet.

If you're going suppressed, might as well go with something like 300 BLK. 5.56 suppressed is still pretty loud. I like the list, though. I probably should have gone with a bow instead of a handgun, but YOLO (unless you get turned into a zombie I guess).

tenor.gif

200-2.gif

Uma-Thurman-Like-a-Boss-In-Kill-Bill-Gif.gif

Only 3?!

My AR-15: I rebuilt it, I know it and I trust it.
Gen 3 Glock 23: Can I bring along my Lone Wolf 9mm and .357 sig barrels?
Machete: They serve their purpose well..

1. Katana cause all the bad asses use one and it's always one of the most reliable zombie killing weapons in movies and games.
2. Cricket Bat cause Shaun of the Dead
3. Grand Piano cause who doesnt want zombie kill of the week!

zombie-kill-of-the-week_o_732261.gif

-Mini Gun-- called ole painless with a shitload of ammo. (this was never specified)
-Masamune--this is always the best Katana in video games
-I dont need anything else.

It really depends. Are you talking about fast-running "World War Z" or "28 Days Later" zombies, or nocturnal "I Am Legend" zombies, or slow-walking "Walking Dead" zombies?

For World War Z, you just need a syringe of a deadly bacteria, for 28 Days Later, you just need cans of food to hold out until they all die of starvation, and I Am Legend, you just need a good watch to tell you when sunset begins.

Walking Dead, you just need a decent pair of sneakers, a ladder and a machete. Ever notice how they can't climb ladders? Problem solved. I can't believe anybody gets killed by those things.

Good Luck.
  1. Smilin' Mike. He would be a great decoy. I mean, he was practically a zombie for us. You see in a lot of recent zombie lore, how people would rub dead zombie blood on them and stuff where they could co-mingle. well, I use him as a zombie/human shield and casually walk through masses of zombies.
  2. Blo's mean faces: His mean faces would have made Chuck Norris cry. Imagine what those zombie scum would be doing?
  3. A flamethrower. Good at killing at very close range and masses as well. You don't need to be very accurate. Yes, if the gas runs out, I'm probably forked.

2 Chuck Norris (what's the plural of Chuck Norris?) and 1 Scott Frost

The Lobotomizer, or Lobo, as described in the book World War Z. Basically like two or three-foot long, sharpened, flat-bladed shovel.

Or anything else with the density to bash open a skull. Like a round-headed war club or a crowbar.

If you're going suppressed, might as well go with something like 300 BLK. 5.56 suppressed is still pretty loud. I like the list, though. I probably should have gone with a bow instead of a handgun, but YOLO (unless you get turned into a zombie I guess).

Agree. A suppressed regular power 5.56 (i.e., supersonic) is still plenty loud. A subsonic 300 BLK round is fairly quiet when shot through a suppressor and still maintains a good amount of power (about as much power as a +P .45 round), so it’d be a better option than a suppressed 5.56. However, if we’re talking about ‘Walking Dead’ type zombies where any sort of trauma to the brain causes final death, I’d go with a suppressed .22lr as my #1 weapon. I’m not sure if you can find anything that goes bang that’s quieter than a suppressed .22lr AND, since .22lr rounds are so much smaller than 5.56, you can carry probably 5x as many rounds of it.

My List:

#1 – A suppressed Ruger 10/22 rifle

#2 – A quality 5.56 (for the Neagan types and small game)

#3 – A quality compound bow

However, if we’re talking about ‘Walking Dead’ type zombies where any sort of trauma to the brain causes final death, I’d go with a suppressed .22lr as my #1 weapon.

Valid point. It's amazing how quiet just standard velocity/subsonic ammo can be. Amazes me how I can shoot my Savage Mark II with CCI Standard Velocity without hearing pro, although I don't make a habit of it because my hearing isn't great to being with.

Human sized Cage on wheels made of magnesium alloy so I can move around and they not bite me.

Gladius of magnesium alloy and a 3 ft round shield of magnesium alloy so I could leave the cage to get my bubble gum at the post apocalyptic wasteland quickie mart.

...but really I'd just take Jesus, and He could bring them all back to life and BOOM! No more zombies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT