ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What kind of car did you have in High School, and did it help you get a hotter girlfriend?

Cornicator

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Feb 27, 2009
Meadville
I had a 1986 Burgundy Chevy Spectrum. I removed the s and p from the car logo, and then rearranged the r, so it read "rectum." I thought I was very clever. My High school girlfriend was average, but we only had 19 girls in my graduating class. The pickings were slim and in rural Nebraska, many of them were NOT "slim."

Anyway, I bring this up because dudes with hot cars in high school have been pulling hot chicks for years. This fact of life was reinforced yesterday at a family outing for my wife's family.

She has a 17 year-old nephew. He's a good kid, but always been pretty dorky and scrawny. He's a legit 5'5 maybe 150 lbs. He doesn't play sports, and isn't a very good student according to the fam. Last year, his grandma, my wife's step mom, past away. At the time of her early death, only 53(cancer). She drove a brand new Shelby Mustang. My wife's dad, the grandpa, never drives the Mustang. He has a new Jeep, a Harley, and a work van. So a few months ago, he decided to loan the Mustang to the geeky little grandson.

Within two weeks he started dating a cheerleader. He has outkicked his coverage more significantly than a Caleb Lightbourn punt vs. Troy. We are all very proud of the kid.

But it just goes to show you, despite all the new technology, social media, and cultural changes towards teens driving, chicks still dig hot cars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News