ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you listening to right now?

JHlymifl.jpg

Reactions: Lars72
I bought this great soundtrack on cassette in 1992 when I was serving in the Navy. Always wanted it on vinyl. This came as a 2 record set (13 tracks), but being the deluxe edition, it also came with a CD with 18 alt versions or stuff that didn't make the cut for the original. I ripped the CD to my computer. I will add it to the home server later.

180g, half-speed mastered, first play
d281Qevh.jpg

Back of bonus CD sleeve
kmQmvXth.jpg

I bought this great soundtrack on cassette in 1992 when I was serving in the Navy. Always wanted it on vinyl. This came as a 2 record set (13 tracks), but being the deluxe edition, it also came with a CD with 18 alt versions or stuff that didn't make the cut for the original. I ripped the CD to my computer. I will add it to the home server later.

d281Qevh.jpg

Back of bonus CD sleeve
kmQmvXth.jpg
Wow. Never heard of this - love the IMDB storyline:
"Romantic comedy about six of Seattle's young people, most of whom live in the same apartment building and whose lives revolve around the city's ever-expanding music scene. The inter-related stories about each character's progress through the singles scene are intriguing and often very funny, and the soundtrack is a grunge fanatic's dream, with the likes of Soundgarden, Pearl Jam and Mudhoney."

d281Qevh.jpg

Back of bonus CD sleeve
kmQmvXth.jpg
Cool soundtrack. Bought the CD back in the day.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT