ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Tyreek gives his top 5 QBs.

he really should stick to his life plans to impregnate as any different women as possible and run really fast. this is one of those idiots who will be broke and bankrupt with 14 children after he leaves the league Dak and Tua? as top 5 QB's? Hahahaha. ...and baker at 5. yikes.

he really should stick to his life plans to impregnate as any different women as possible and run really fast. this is one of those idiots who will be broke and bankrupt with 14 children after he leaves the league Dak and Tua? as top 5 QB's? Hahahaha.
Dak, Tua and Baker. What a joke. Guy can't even master the pull out method.😔

Last edited:
Reactions: Walleye79
Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

he really should stick to his life plans to impregnate as any different women as possible and run really fast. this is one of those idiots who will be broke and bankrupt with 14 children after he leaves the league Dak and Tua? as top 5 QB's? Hahahaha. ...and baker at 5. yikes.
And in the process of going broke, he won't be there for his kids to help raise them...

I'm just wondering if I should send him a "#1 Dad" or "World's Greatest Dad" tee shirt. Decisions, decisions.

At only 30 years old, Tyreek has a chance to beat Calvin Murphy’s record (Murphy reportedly has at least 14 kids with 9 women). He’s fathering kids with many mothers because he can. These guys have willing ladies waiting for them everywhere they go—-just spreading the wealth.

• Wow
Reactions: HBK4life
At only 30 years old, Tyreek has a chance to beat Calvin Murphy’s record (Murphy reportedly has at least 14 kids with 9 women). He’s fathering kids with many mothers because he can. These guys have willing ladies waiting for them everywhere they go—-just spreading the wealth.
Spreading something

The disrespect for my boy Stafford.

Also, I agree with his #1 pick. Everyone probably does.

But after that, I don't see how you don't include Josh Allen and Joe Burrow. I also agree with Jackson being in there somewhere, but Dak, Tua and Baker? Yeah no.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
All of them.

If he took their word that they are on the pill, it’s still on him. What a fúcking moron. If you still believe women after it’s happened to you twice, then you’ve got no one but yourself to blame.

If he took their word that they are on the pill, it’s still on him. What a fúcking moron. If you still believe women after it’s happened to you twice, then you’ve got no one but yourself to blame.
I mean...they are lying to him, so it is sort of on them too.

I totally get your point, I do...but girls are evil. Hell some might have even faked they were taking the pill or put a small hole in the rubber or said they would take Plan B.

I would have got snipped after the first one.

I totally get your point, I do...but girls are evil. Hell some might have even faked they were taking the pill or put a small hole in the rubber or said they would take Plan B.

He’s just too stupid to care. One day he’s gonna wish he had that money that’s going out for the next couple of decades

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life and BTF69
He’s just too stupid to care. One day he’s gonna wish he had that money that’s going out for the next couple of decades
This!

I don't know what he makes...but NFL players get paid for 17 weeks...my guess is he makes at least 1million a week...

So right now...paying that shit out might not seem that bad...but it will! SOON!

Reactions: drubendall
There is a chance, that like a lot of you dudes, he keeps thinking he will find "the one" (that is not a thing) the difference is, he can keep looking and ****ing...

Where the rest of you are paying child support...you just don't know it

ZING

I'm the biggest Dolphins fan on the planet. I just bought Dolphin/Bills tickets for Sept. 12th (bucket list item) last night for a Thursday night prime time game. Hill's a POS. He was when he was a Chief and they shouldn't have drafted him. He's a POS with the Dolphins. Watching Hard Knocks mid season with the Dolphins last season was hard. They painted him as a new man totally committed to his new wife and kid. I didn't bite on that.

I'm the biggest Dolphins fan on the planet. I just bought Dolphin/Bills tickets for Sept. 12th (bucket list item) last night for a Thursday night prime time game. Hill's a POS. He was when he was a Chief and they shouldn't have drafted him. He's a POS with the Dolphins. Watching Hard Knocks mid season with the Dolphins last season was hard. They painted him as a new man totally committed to his new wife and kid. I didn't bite on that.
I’ve been a Dolphins fan too, since the late 70s. I agree with you a 100%.

Reactions: thadscastle2
He has great taste in women. I just don't know why he wants all those kids. They will keep him in the poorhouse the rest of his life.
I think his overall taste in women is terrible for a rich athlete. 1 - 3? Nah. 4 and 5 are good.

If you are fathering 5 kids a year, you don’t wear rubbers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT