ADVERTISEMENT

OT: the best commercial of all time

Probably the only one I can remember that was genuinely funny and not some contrived forced sposed to be funny because everyone else "around the cooler" said so. Which encompasses pretty much everything the past 25 years.
Of course, I have a brain problem + getting old so its not like I can remember shit anyways.

It’s not an all-time great, but among today’s commercials I like this one best:

“Hi, I’m Oswald.”

Probably the only one I can remember that was genuinely funny and not some contrived forced sposed to be funny because everyone else "around the cooler" said so. Which encompasses pretty much everything the past 25 years.
Of course, I have a brain problem + getting old so its not like I can remember shit anyways.
this one is really really funny. twice in my life i have asked young women when their baby was due. after the first "i'm not pregnant" i said i'll never do that again.

I'm slow what's that about
the second young woman also said i'm not pregnant. you feel like a jerk and swear never to ask some stomach fatty if they're pregnant. maybe it's just me. or there were the 2 times i sat down by young women holding babies, look over and there's the tit stairing at me.

the second young woman also said i'm not pregnant. you feel like a jerk and swear never to ask some stomach fatty if they're pregnant. maybe it's just me. or there were the 2 times i sat down by young women holding babies, look over and there's the tit stairing at me.
NEVER ask a woman if she's pregnant if you don't know that's she's really pregnant.
Also don't ask a pregnant woman if you can touch her stomach.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT