ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Swift and Kelce doing it?

Andy Reid hasn’t seen his penis since 1962
x-men origins wolverine GIF

Well if they were, she shut him off because he's played good lately

I just saw a pic of Sesame Street Grover and Tay-Tay. Interesting pic. My obsession is overtaking my whole life guys.

I mean, just look how HAPPY he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HuskAir
She's been focused on her career since she was 13 years old, touring around the world almost non-stop. At 34 years old, her biological clock is ticking like Big Ben. She wants to sit on the freaking nest already. Travis probably doesn't have to untie his shoes and she's got those long giraffe legs wrapped around him like a noose.

b645fe74-c2d9-4800-a6b2-8a639c5af047_text.gif

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
1st… I agree, little toadie needs to crawl back into mom’s basement.

2nd… Your avatar is the the stuff nightmares are made of; that thing creeps the shit of me 😳
I'll have to tell my little sister that you are infatuated. She'll be tickled pink.

She puts out some good songs. I really don’t care about what else she does with her life. It’s like Paul Giamatti. He’s a pretty good actor. No idea who he voted for in 2020, and don’t really care who he’s going to vote for in 2024.
wow. a rational post! amazing.

She puts out some good songs. I really don’t care about what else she does with her life. It’s like Paul Giamatti. He’s a pretty good actor. No idea who he voted for in 2020, and don’t really care who he’s going to vote for in 2024.
(note to mods) I did'nt say anything about politics

Last edited:
Reactions: Bugeater

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT