ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers fans..

kakdawg

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 8, 2004
Greenville SC
How hard is it to watch this offense? Man I thought last years was hard. This reminds me of watching Nebraska offense last year but this is with professionals playing. Man they make everything soooo damn hard...geez

Holla

Steelers need to mail it in, start thinking about the draft and their next QB. Historically, offensively speaking more than maybe some people realize, but they actually draft OK offensive guys, they just whiffed on Pickett and haven't recovered. ,

Reactions: kakdawg
Zero Bears fans miss Justin Fields

Have fun, yinzers!

Crazy as it sounds Fields doesn't bother me much. I didn't have any wild thoughts about him. I think he's actually been OK. Not nearly as bad as he was with the Bears. I'm starting to lean towards Tomlin. It really hasn't mattered who our OC and who our QB was outside of about 3-4 games last year we have been trash offensively.

Tomlin has his finger print on everything there and I'm starting to think he's part of the problem.

Holla

Reactions: king_kong_
Steelers need to mail it in, start thinking about the draft and their next QB. Historically, offensively speaking more than maybe some people realize, but they actually draft OK offensive guys, they just whiffed on Pickett and haven't recovered. ,

The problem is winning 9/10 games every year. Your not really a threat to do anything meaningful in the playoffs because of the offensive ineptitude. But you aren't in position to draft any of the top QB picking where we normally do. That's how you end up reaching on a Pickett.

At some point we probably need to go 2-15 lol.

Holla

It's recockulous and miserable being a Steelers fan, and I'm very miserable.

Kinda the same. I mean we typically win our share of games and it's hard in the NFL but at some point something has to change. I "like" Tomlin I don't "love" him but it's hard watching this year after year. Even Big Ben's last couple years it was ugly. It's about 5 years now.

As I complain and we have a 29-7 lead and still haven't looked good offensively.

Holla

Reactions: wholeo
Crazy as it sounds Fields doesn't bother me much. I didn't have any wild thoughts about him. I think he's actually been OK. Not nearly as bad as he was with the Bears. I'm starting to lean towards Tomlin. It really hasn't mattered who our OC and who our QB was outside of about 3-4 games last year we have been trash offensively.

Tomlin has his finger print on everything there and I'm starting to think he's part of the problem. For example, how good is Tomlin at identifying skilled offensive players? Doesn’t look great.

Holla
Agreed. It all feels very stale over the past few years. he needs to figure out how to inject some fresh air into the team. That’s what I like about the Chiefs. Reid is the coach and 100% in charge of the offense with the help of his assistants. I feel like he let his defensive coordinator completely own that side of the ball.

But when you have a defensive minded coach, and the offense isn’t performing, the head coach can’t help but meddle, and that never goes well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT