ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

Even if the Bears start winning some games against the Pack, it's still going to take years of therapy to get over the abuse. You don't get beat like that for years and get over it overnight.
Hell, if Bears finally win, they probably storm the field and tear down the goal posts.

C Williams does look promising for them though.

Even if the Bears start winning some games against the Pack, it's still going to take years of therapy to get over the abuse. You don't get beat like that for years and get over it overnight.
Nah. Sports fans live in the moment. Think Vandy cares about the years of abuse from Bama right now?

Reactions: king_kong_
Sure thing. How about all time wins leaders. All time championsips. 13. 4 time SB champs. QB factory of HOF QBs. I wouldn't expect a fan of no team to understand..
You should play tummy sticks with that Michigan fan who used to post these same things here

Congrats on all those wins over the cardboard box factory workers!

You should play tummy sticks with that Michigan fan who used to post these same things here

It will be OK Bears fan. You might win another Super Bowl in your lifetime.😂 Better eat right and take your vitamins though. It's been 40 years.

Last edited:

Most of the Packers "titles" came at a time when players literally had part-time jobs. They were smoking cigs on the sidelines and would miss a few practices because of their other job.

Reactions: drubendall
It will be OK Bears fan. You might win another Super Bowl in your lifetime.😂 Better eat right and take your vitamins though. It's been 40 years.
While all true it still doesn't change the fact that the 85 Bears are the most well known super bowl championship team ever. And really it is not even close.

Sure thing. How about all time wins leaders. 802. All time championsips. 13. 4 time SB champs. QB factory of HOF QBs. I wouldn't expect a fan of no team to understand..
just like a Notre Dame fan. Pounding your fists over your successes during the leather helmet era, pretending you’re the envy of the league, when nobody thinks about you except to remind you how weird your cult is.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
just like a Notre Dame fan. Pounding your fists over your successes during the leather helmet era, pretending you’re the envy of the league, when nobody thinks about you except to remind you how weird your cult is.
Bears fans think about GB every day. Our resident Bears fan, probably 10 times a day.

Bears fans think about GB every day. Our resident Bears fan, probably 10 times a day.
I am a bears fan and I can tell you that I have never thought about GB.

GB is OBSESSED with Chicago though... I mean where do you think GB fans go for a "quick weekend getaway". Chicago. 100% of the time. They love to rip on Chicago but they visit it 12 times a year

No bears fan "weekends" in GB.

• Haha

GB is OBSESSED with Chicago though... I mean where do you think GB fans go for a "quick weekend getaway". Chicago. 100% of the time. They love to rip on Chicago but they visit it 12 times a year

People I know in Wisconsin don't hang out in Chicago. They hang out at the lake or deer camp. I don't know anyone who regularly vacations in Chicago. That would be gross.

Reactions: huntered

If by "obsessed" you mean absolutely owned since 1992 then I guess we're obsessed.

People I know in Wisconsin don't hang out in Chicago. They hang out at the lake or deer camp. I don't know anyone who regularly vacations in Chicago. That would be gross.
I lived in Chicago for 20+ years. Wisky dorks are in Chicago all the time. Also, your friends sound like huge vaginas who clearly don't ****.

With that said, Chicago people do visit Wisconsin Dells, when they still have young kids and hate their ****ing lives, just waiting for those ****ing kids to say "Ugggg, the Dells, I don't want to go" and of course the Chicago parents pretend to be upset but really they are ****ing happy that they are finally free from that overpriced water park Noah's Arc.

With that also said, we did get this amazing scene because of wisky

I admit the Packers have owned the Bears for 30 years. From Favre to A-Rod now to J. Love. Owned.
Sure and that you are obsessed with Chicago. I am glad you admit it, I get it, I would be as well if I was a GB fan. In fact, I am impressed you can admit it.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT