ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Spring Break

Oh nm. I was told that everyone is moving to texas because of the low taxes. Guess it must be the high quality roads and cleanliness that are bringing them in.

I was surprised to see that that dastardly california is only slightly behind Texas in taxes in effective tax rates.

I stand corrected.

You lie!

(j/k. I had to throw in a flash back to the Open Forum days!)

• Love
Reactions: cavalot
It's for the flight out more than anything
I know you are a massive traveler. We are headed back to Dubai again, this time in the winterish. Also headed to Oman & Qatar. Have you been? I've heard great things about Oman and kinda meh about Qatar, but I guess we will see. Absolutely love Dubai and will get to see some things that were closed the last time due to heat.

I know you are a massive traveler. We are headed back to Dubai again, this time in the winterish. Also headed to Oman & Qatar. Have you been? I've heard great things about Oman and kinda meh about Qatar, but I guess we will see. Absolutely love Dubai and will get to see some things that were closed the last time due to heat.
Closest I have been in that area is Jordan and Egypt. I am actually very naive about that entire region. Isnt Qatar relatively small in geographic size? Would think Dubai and Oman would be the better areas to spend more time. Clearly avoid the Oman Yemen border area

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT