ADVERTISEMENT

OT -So, the Portland mayor...

Is moving before the "peaceful" protesters burn down his neighborhood instead of just asking Trump for federal help. Wow. Real smart ones that will let their city burn before admitting they are snowflake idiots. Sad
When my daughters were little and threw a tantrum, I'd tell them that I dont negotiate with terrorists. Wheeler negotiated with terrorists and now they're coming for him too.

This should be a reminder to all of us that we are pretty lucky to live in Nebraska. Being isolated from the kinds of stuff that other parts of the country are dealing with is a major blessing.

When my daughters were little and threw a tantrum, I'd tell them that I dont negotiate with terrorists. Wheeler negotiated with terrorists and now they're coming for him too.

This should be a reminder to all of us that we are pretty lucky to live in Nebraska. Being isolated from the kinds of stuff that other parts of the country are dealing with is a major blessing.
Pathetic these cities let these soy boy pussies get away with this crap for 100 days in a row. People are losing their businesses and livelihood. One phone call and it all ends.

From Ted Wheeler:

“Elected leaders – or those seeking office – who remain silent in the midst of these acts of violence and criminal destruction are equally complicit,” he wrote.

“The community must rise up and say ‘enough is enough’ and hold all of us accountable. We cannot truly move on together and make the positive changes we want to see until this violence is stopped. All violence.

“ We cannot allow our anger to destroy what we are trying to support,” he said.

“I stand by our positive movement for police reform and I stand by the hundreds of thousands of Portlanders who want to peacefully protest and ask for more reform,” he wrote.

“ If you are participating in violence, I want to be clear: I denounce your actions. … Your actions demonstrate a level of hate and destruction that we WILL NOT condone or tolerate.”

Talking out of both sides of his mouth... time to act. Not just say some threatening words.

Pathetic these cities let these soy boy pussies get away with this crap for 100 days in a row. People are losing their businesses and livelihood. One phone call and it all ends.
The people in the streets aren't pussies. The elected officials in those cities are. They were elected to be leaders but have succumbed to the mob out of fear.

Is moving before the "peaceful" protesters burn down his neighborhood instead of just asking Trump for federal help. Wow. Real smart ones that will let their city burn before admitting they are snowflake idiots. Sad

He doesn't want to die. Just like Lightfoot.

Encouraging -- even supporting -- protests that routinely lead to violence and people dying is fine. Maybe even a laugh a minute, in support of "freedom of expression".

As long as it is in someone else's neighborhood. As long as the arson, rioting, and looting is affecting someone else. Destroying someone else's home. Someone else's business / livelihood. Heck, that kind of unrest can even be used for political gain and to consolidate power..

Once it hits THEIR front door, however, the game changes. Can't have that.

The people in the streets aren't pussies. The elected officials in those cities are. They were elected to be leaders but have succumbed to the mob out of fear.

I would disagree about the people on the streets not being pussies. Almost every time they go after soft targets. Elderly people, unarmed people, targets that will not or can not fight back.

This is heading in a direction that will not end well for them. The vast majority of Americans do not want violence but they will keep forcing the issue. I hope i'm wrong. It would be nice if they would just accept the landslide defeat on November 3rd and go home. I don't see that happening.

Not entirely true. They aren't pussies when they are surrounded by dozens or hundreds like them. You get them one on one, I have yet to see one that isn't a complete pussy.
I'm saying they arent pussies in the aspect that they are willing to kill and destroy. They have a mob mentality and that is a dangerous thing. Of course, when they come up against a superior force they run away and cry but in the meantime they are being emboldened because the elected officials in those cities are too scared to stop them.

Those poor cops that have to deal with that abuse nightly all while the left bails them out the next day is a joke. They should all walk off the job in those cities.
I've got a buddy thats an undercover cop in Denver. We talked on Monday and the entire force is pissed because they arrest people for rioting and looting, but the next day they are released because the city prosecutor drops the charges. He said one night they arrested 160 and the next day 148 of them were released.

I've got a buddy thats an undercover cop in Denver. We talked on Monday and the entire force is pissed because they arrest people for rioting and looting, but the next day they are released because the city prosecutor drops the charges. He said one night they arrested 160 and the next day 148 of them were released.
Yup. Kamala and Sleepy Joe contribute to a fund to bail them out. Sickening

Portland mayor will be the next head football coach of the Huskers. Probably also university president.

They should submit to the government...

Dibh3_1U8AA2pPp.jpg

I see iclone is back from his vacation. Too bad...

I don’t know if it was self-imposed or Mod-imposed, but either way, it was too short.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz and c3o

The sheriff of Clackamas County Oregon said the same thing. Told the Governor to pound sand. It's good to see Americans standing up against the communist left.

https://katu.com/news/local/clackam...o-stop-portland-protest-violence-sheriff-says

LOL. Pot / Kettle
Its a total disconnect from reality. Trump had the single greatest opportunity in the last 100 years to seize power and establish martial law. He could have put out almost any edict he wanted to and people largely would have complied, and yet he respected federalism instead. Trump is FAR from perfect but he has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he also respects personal liberty.

If you feel the need to lock this thread. Fine. Please don't delete. Lots of good info and people are sick of what's going on in this country right now. Thanks mods

Well what’s happening in Portland is a same and disgrace but it doesn’t have anything to do with Husker sports..

Lock it.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
It was interesting to me how so many of the peeps arrested in Kenosha were from the West Coast. They need to find out who is funding this and do some RICO-like seizures.
Many are Funded by large students loans that they won’t repay and be forgiven for. Taking class online, money from loans, do what pencil neck Antifa dweebs do.

Well what’s happening in Portland is a same and disgrace but it doesn’t have anything to do with Husker sports..

Lock it.

I think this has everything to do with whats going on with the Husker football team right now. 100% political. Has nothing to do with anything medical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT