ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Roddy White says Clemson has too many..

This could be true. He was too blunt. Not about the race part, but about Clemson not recruiting better players. Draw your own (accurate) conclusions… You cannot explicitly say the quiet part out loud

True, he could’ve just said they’re not recruiting enough elite players on offense. Nevertheless, it really doesn’t bother me all that much. I just like pointing out hypocrisy.

I’d say black privilege is actually real. For example - lower Black scores will get you into an Ivy League school over an Asian with better scores.

Yes, but I think some of that will correct. The United States (the world) is starting to see that hiring, promoting and accepting candidates for any other than merit is (in most cases) a net negative. It doesn’t make your company/organization stronger to pass over more qualified candidate for the sake of diversity.

Privilege of attractiveness and financial privilege are real. Privilege based on skin color is made up concept with disingenuous motives.

Did not know Dabo was against the portal and didnt use it. I don't like it either, but i'm also not a big time CFB coach. So I have that luxury.

Maybe i'm over reactimg to one game but I wonder if Dabo has fallen off a cliff.. and i wonder if he can get it back without the portal and NIL

He's 2 years into a 10 year contract...Clemson is screwed if Dabo doesn't adapt

Last edited:
He’s right, it’s a brave observation to say out loud

Hope others are ready to hear the reverse on coaching staffs
I've been hoping that the boring dominance of Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Clemson would be broken up. Looks like Clemson was the first to fall. Georgia on the other hand hasn't lost a game to anybody except Alabama in the last 3-5 years.

Did not know Dabo was against the portal and didnt use it. I don't like it either, but i'm also not a big time CFB coach. So I have that luxury.

Maybe i'm over reactimg to one game but I wonder if Dabo has fallen off a cliff.. and i wonder if he can get it back without the portal and NIL

He's 2 years into a 10 year contract...Clemson is screwed if Dabo doesn't adapt
Dabo doesn't have DeShaun and Trevor at qb. It's amazing what a #1 pick can do for a coach.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yes, but I think some of that will correct. The United States (the world) is starting to see that hiring, promoting and accepting candidates for any other than merit is (in most cases) a net negative. It doesn’t make your company/organization stronger to pass over more qualified candidate for the sake of diversity.

Privilege of attractiveness and financial privilege are real. Privilege based on skin color is made up concept with disingenuous motives.
You’ve never applied to a professional school, an Ivy League school or for a government job. IF a white guy were to say the problem was that Clemson had too many black guys on offense he would be destroyed. BTW, Roddy might not be wrong.

The problem with Clemson is everyone else caught up paying players and they are nothing special
It's tough to stay on top and Dabo hasn't hit on his QBs lately. That' probably their biggest problem. That said, Dabo is kind of a different cat. I'm not sure how he plays now with recruits.

Last edited:
Is it a made up concept?

I don't see an Asian National Anthem played before NFL football games

or

Native American

or

Hispanic

or

Middle Eastern

or

Canadian

Shall I keep going?
no you shouldn't keep going, because you're too dumb to understand it's called the United States National Anthem, not the White National Anthem.

China, Mexico, Canada, and every Middle Eastern country have their own National Anthem.

It’s being able to say things that if they were flipped (and maybe true) the white guy would lose his job and never again be able to find work. Roddy will be celebrated by many if not most white people in the business.
That's... Not what is implied by the word privilege though lol but ok!

It's tough to stay on top and Dabo hasn't hit on his QBs lately. That' probably their biggest problem. That said, Dabo is kind of a different cat. I'm not sure how he plays now with recruits.
another component is that Dabo for a long-time was able to keep his coordinators in place.

Tony Elliott and Brent Venables stayed on staff from 2015 - 2021. Saban went through a total of 12 coordinator changes during that same stretch.

no you shouldn't keep going, because you're too dumb to understand it's called the United States National Anthem, not the White National Anthem.

China, Mexico, Canada, and every Middle Eastern country have their own National Anthem.
Hey dumb ass I was referring to the Black National Anthem... not the National Anthem

Reactions: V-Doub
That's... Not what is implied by the word privilege though lol but ok!
Look, I have several nieces and nephews of color. There is no doubt that they've faced challenges due to the color of their skin at times but they've also had benefits in hiring practices. It hits home when your child pays full tuition at an Ivy when her best friend who is a caucasion appearing 25% black gets free tuition because her mom's dad was black.

I don’t know - but I think he is referencing another national anthem in addition to the US Anthem that is played at NFL games maybe? I don’t know if this happens - I’m just guessing.

Reactions: big red22
Hey dumbass, "black" isn't a nation. Hence why your black supremacist drivel is largely ignored.
Ok you are not picking up that I am saying so I will slow it down for you

I am saying that the Black race getting it's own National Anthem at NFL football games is Black privilege. We are all the United States of America and no single race should get their own. So come again with my Black Supremacist. All I am saying is the other races do not get their own National anthem which creates separation.

Reactions: V-Doub
Goes to show how important the QB is to football. Dabo had a couple elite QBs back to back and had elite teams. Now, he hasn’t had good ones in a few years and has been so so.
He has 9 WRs in the last 4 classes that were ranked 4 stars or higher and only one of those dudes was white… so it isn’t the melanin that’s holding them back
Dabo can coach, but he better embrace NIL or the portal to get a good QB.

Goes to show how important the QB is to football. Dabo had a couple elite QBs back to back and had elite teams. Now, he hasn’t had good ones in a few years and has been so so.
He has 9 WRs in the last 4 classes that were ranked 4 stars or higher and only one of those dudes was white… so it isn’t the melanin that’s holding them back
Dabo can coach, but he better embrace NIL or the portal to get a good QB.
Most teams need an elite qb to take them to the promise land. Unless you have more talent than anyone else,like a bama, then you can get by with a good qb.

Last edited:
because i'm trying to stir up controversy. leave me alone.
mad gran torino GIF

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Is it a made up concept?

I don't see an Asian National Anthem played before NFL football games

or

Native American

or

Hispanic

or

Middle Eastern

or

Canadian

Shall I keep going?

What in the holy hell are you blathering about? Our national anthem isn’t the “white” national anthem. It’s the national anthem for every race, whether they want to accept it as that or not. National anthem is for all Americans, period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT