ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Please don't lecture me

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornhead1

Senior
Sep 13, 2007
I am really loving the Liberal media wanting a "kumbaya" moment with Conservatives now that it appears Biden will win the election. Seems like only a few short years ago that they lost their minds when Trump won and proceeded to put the country through a shit storm of media bias, Russia collusion and impeachment.

Now they want to be best buddies and "hug it out".

I am proud of what Trump accomplished in his four years - low unemployment, renegotiated trade deals, rocking economy (pre COVID), Middle East peace accord, First Step Act, etc.

I will certainly accept whatever outcome is to be, but I don't need any lectures from the media.

This election will divide the country even more. Its looking like Biden will be declared winner by the media, then it will go to the supreme court and Trump has an advantage. If Trump wins a contested election the divide will be worse than ever. I see more unrest and potential civil war (not with guns but with rioting, more censorship, and a battle for peoples minds). We're going to get the worst possible result.

They see the writing on the wall, a Republican controlled Senate and a weakly controlled Democratic House (although I think their is an outside chance at Republicans to control still). They know nothing on the radical agenda will make it's way into law unless they get some suckers like Markowski, Collins and/or Romney to take the bait. They are starting to angle already it sounds like.

Thanks, we will let the media know about your lecture on not being lectured. I’m sure they will give it their full attention. If you stick your head in the sand all the bad people get quiet.
What about when the head goes in another area of the body?

Reactions: donm1330
The country will be more divided than ever. Protests all over the country. It will be dangerous and no one will want to leave home. But in Lincoln it will be perfectly fine. And we can tell recruits it’s the safest place to focus on football. It’s really a win for Nebraska football.

They see the writing on the wall, a Republican controlled Senate and a weakly controlled Democratic House (although I think their is an outside chance at Republicans to control still). They know nothing on the radical agenda will make it's way into law unless they get some suckers like Markowski, Collins and/or Romney to take the bait. They are starting to angle already it sounds like.

Mitch McConnell is about to become the most important man in America. We take solace in that Joe will be a one term president, or more likely, some fraction of 1 term. He will be frail, confused, angry and completely ineffective as he won't fulfill the dreams of the leftists and be opposed by Americans on the other side.

The wildly popular president Harris will come in, and hopefully ask AOC to be her vice president. That will set us up for a highly entertaining 2024 race. Hang on!

If the DEMS get the presidency despite widespread corruption, they will lose the house and senate in large numbers in 2 years. Three reasons for that:
1. Most independents will see right through the corruption
2. They will throw Biden under the bus and the least likeable person in history then assumes the presidency.
3. She will destroy the economy, and the party in power historically loses seats during congressional elections. Mark it down if that happens.

If for some reason Trump survives the court challenges, watch the voting rules be changed to prevent rampant fraud in the future. That's the dems biggest worry.

Trump choked, he deserves to lose...but what I won't do is act out like the left did for 4 years and support one coup attempt after another, and nobody has to ask conservatives to behave.....we would never entertain the idea of acting like liberals have for the last 4 years. We will regroup, lick our wounds, and see ya again in 4 years.

Mitch McConnell is about to become the most important man in America. We take solace in that Joe will be a one term president, or more likely, some fraction of 1 term. He will be frail, confused, angry and completely ineffective as he won't fulfill the dreams of the leftists and be opposed by Americans on the other side.

The wildly popular president Harris will come in, and hopefully ask AOC to be her vice president. That will set us up for a highly entertaining 2024 race. Hang on!
If that happens we may have a one party system only. Where media, tech, and public institutions will promote only further left policies and anything that challenges that will be cancelled, banned, and censored. This will convince enough uneducated voters to keep voting for whoever they are told. Big Tech is already censoring government.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Trump choked, he deserves to lose...but what I won't do is act out like the left did for 4 years and support one coup attempt after another, and nobody has to ask conservatives to behave.....we would never entertain the idea of acting like liberals have for the last 4 years. We will regroup, lick our wounds, and see ya again in 4 years.

Midterms are in two years.

Im nitpicking tho. Just like they did...lol

For about a few months then I won't care anymore.

Lockdowns coming soon.

California, New York, Illinois and other poorly run liberal states will be 'bailed out' by the government in hundreds of billions of dollars.

This will be paid for by everyone who holds dollars because of the inflation in the money supply. Robbing you of your purchasing power. Your fast food lunch will be well over $10 soon.

Taxes will be going up for those with jobs and also for those creating jobs.

Your healthcare mandate will be coming back.

It won't be long, and the military will again be involved in foreign wars... we need a common enemy to unite the people.

The borders will become porous again.. making it so you must compete with cheap foreign labor for a job.

Gasoline prices are going to go way back up. Just wait and see. Crushing the delivery, trucking, and airlines markets even further.

My generation have about 10 more years of this crap until retirement. Many of us will move overseas if we haven't already.

As for Joe, they will declare him having dementia and unfit to serve in the first year.. it will become the Harris and Pelosi show, so I hope the senate can stand up to that.

More and more controls on your freedom will be enacted. Computer robotics and AI will continue, but fewer and fewer people will participate in the profits from those fields as access to those markets for the common person will disappear.

Crypto currencies will go through some massive growing pains. Not only will the state attempt to use them, but also as a way to control their citizens. Those who hold wealth outside the system, will be targeted as criminals.

Jobs are also going to disappear.

They will go after the guns.. not just banning assault rifles, they will go for outlawing all firearms.

They will also beef up the police forces. If you think the police have issues now, just wait until more of your rights have been surrendered.

Mostly though, I think the base level of trust in this country has been eroded. It's hard to build anything on that foundation that is remotely like what it used to be.

Things will eventually be done via force and by that time, it will be too late for a revolution.

Those that wanted a different system will get it.. but it's not going to be anything like utopia.

This election will divide the country even more. Its looking like Biden will be declared winner by the media, then it will go to the supreme court and Trump has an advantage. If Trump wins a contested election the divide will be worse than ever. I see more unrest and potential civil war (not with guns but with rioting, more censorship, and a battle for peoples minds). We're going to get the worst possible result.
declared by the media? biden has more than 4 million more votes than trump. i think the american people are declaring the winner

I am really loving the Liberal media wanting a "kumbaya" moment with Conservatives now that it appears Biden will win the election. Seems like only a few short years ago that they lost their minds when Trump won and proceeded to put the country through a shit storm of media bias, Russia collusion and impeachment.

I am proud of what Trump accomplished in his four years - low unemployment, renegotiated trade deals, rocking economy (pre COVID), Middle East peace accord, First Step Act, etc.

I will certainly accept whatever outcome is to be, but I don't need any lectures from the media.

I would like to add the Kavanaugh shitstorm...if you don't mind?

There is no case to be made to the Supreme Court. Everyone knows this.

I am looking forward to weeks at a time without hearing from the President. I am looking forward to the days where politics aren’t treated as a football game, where we wear hats and wave flags to support our “team”.

Can we go back to normalcy again, please?

Lockdowns coming soon.

California, New York, Illinois and other poorly run liberal states will be 'bailed out' by the government in hundreds of billions of dollars.

This will be paid for by everyone who holds dollars because of the inflation in the money supply. Robbing you of your purchasing power. Your fast food lunch will be well over $10 soon.

It won't be long, and the military will again be involved in foreign wars... we need a common enemy to unite the people.

The borders will become porous again.. making it so you must compete with cheap foreign labor for a job.

Gasoline prices are going to go way back up. Just wait and see. Crushing the delivery, trucking, and airlines markets even further.

My generation have about 10 more years of this crap until retirement. Many of us will move overseas if we haven't already.

As for Joe, they will declare him having dementia and unfit to serve in the first year.. it will become the Harris and Pelosi show, so I hope the senate can stand up to that.

More and more controls on your freedom will be enacted. Computer robotics and AI will continue, but fewer and fewer people will participate in the profits from those fields as access to those markets for the common person will disappear.

Crypto currencies will go through some massive growing pains. Not only will the state attempt to use them, but also as a way to control their citizens. Those who hold wealth outside the system, will be targeted as criminals.

They will go after the guns.. not just banning assault rifles, they will go for outlawing all firearms.

They will also beef up the police forces. If you think the police have issues now, just wait until more of your rights have been surrendered.

Mostly though, I think the base level of trust in this country has been eroded. It's hard to build anything on that foundation that is remotely like what it used to be.

Things will eventually be done via force and by that time, it will be too late for a revolution.

Those that wanted a different system will get it.. but it's not going to be anything like utopia.
holy shit. what about your shadow. you left out the fear of your shadow. if i were you i would go ahead and padlock that bunker you are in the middle of nowhere. because the aliens are coming too. in 4 years none of us will actually have seen even a little bit of change in our lives as a result of a presidential election. i think trump is a complete buffoon but i also know that even if he got re elected i would get up tomorrow and do what i always do no matter who the president is. you aren't going to die bro. but i would suggest a trip to a therapist. they might help you going forward with a more stress life

I am really loving the Liberal media wanting a "kumbaya" moment with Conservatives now that it appears Biden will win the election.
Honest question OP, where are you seeing any media wanting a "kumbaya" moment with Conservatives? Is this one of those "many people are saying" things? I try to watch a wide selection of coverage and all I've seen is a pragmatic discussion of the fact that our country is very divided and that it will be difficult (impossible) for any progress to be made by either side in the coming years. I don't think anyone on either side has any expectation or fantasy of a kumbaya moment. No one in the media or otherwise (NO ONE) thinks conservatives are suddenly going to get cuddly and want to work with Biden.

For the record, I would much rather have a “Kumbaya” moment instead of a football spike in the face.

Lockdowns coming soon.

they will also most likely go after small farms and create an even more centered industrialized food supply. I live in Amish country among many small farms. I'll get by.

• Haha
Reactions: CameronKrazie86
If the DEMS get the presidency despite widespread corruption, they will lose the house and senate in large numbers in 2 years. Three reasons for that:
1. Most independents will see right through the corruption
2. They will throw Biden under the bus and the least likeable person in history then assumes the presidency.
3. She will destroy the economy, and the party in power historically loses seats during congressional elections. Mark it down if that happens.

If for some reason Trump survives the court challenges, watch the voting rules be changed to prevent rampant fraud in the future. That's the dems biggest worry.
This is correct. The election shows that the people do not agree with the lefts politics and social antics. R’s will hold the Senate and gained seats in congress which probably should not have happened. The house will flip at the midterms and Biden will be impeached if he’s not in a home by then. Trumps loss is all about his personality. Nobody really thinks Biden is a great choice and his policies will show it. R’s will take the White House in 2024.

Honest question OP, where are you seeing any media wanting a "kumbaya" moment with Conservatives? Is this one of those "many people are saying" things? I try to watch a wide selection of coverage and all I've seen is a pragmatic discussion of the fact that our country is very divided and that it will be difficult (impossible) for any progress to be made by either side in the coming years. I don't think anyone on either side has any expectation or fantasy of a kumbaya moment. No one in the media or otherwise (NO ONE) thinks conservatives are suddenly going to get cuddly and want to work with Biden.
I just saw Donna Brazille on Fox talking about coming together, Van Jones and Axelrod on CNN saying similar things just to name a few.

Thanks, we will let the media know about your lecture on not being lectured. I’m sure they will give it their full attention. If you stick your head in the sand all the bad people get quiet.
Crack an IPA this afternoon buddy. You deserve it.

Reactions: jmliehr
I just saw Donna Brazille on Fox talking about coming together, Van Jones and Axelrod on CNN saying similar things just to name a few.
Is “coming together” a bad thing? We are all Americans. This isn’t Nebraska vs Oklahoma in a football game. The amount of fear stoking and lies spread on this board alone is troubling.

Elections run in cycles. For periods of time, the Democrats are in charge. Alternatively, there are periods of Republican leadership. It’s been going on this way for the history of this great country. Life continues on and we should all be cheering for collective success.

Is “coming together” a bad thing? We are all Americans. This isn’t Nebraska vs Oklahoma in a football game. The amount of fear stoking and lies spread on this board alone is troubling.

Elections run in cycles. For periods of time, the Democrats are in charge. Alternatively, there are periods of Republican leadership. It’s been going on this way for the history of this great country. Life continues on and we should all be cheering for collective success.
No it is not a bad thing - the purpose of my post was to call out the liberal media and their amnesia about the last four years.

I wonder if all those republican celebrities that said they were going to leave the country if Biden won are going to follow through?
Virtually none of the thousands of celebrities who have declared that they would "leave the country" if candidate X won the election have ever carried through with that threat.

Unfortunately.

It must be because it's so much better everywhere else.

I wonder if all those republican celebrities that said they were going to leave the country if Biden won are going to follow through?
Jokes on you. There are no conservative celebrities. There are a bunch of washed up, former celebrities desperate for visibility. I pay them no mind.

• Haha
Reactions: bshirt73 and WHCSC

It’s a great thing to come together. I just don’t understand why no effort was made before this election. If I’m wrong and the Democrats tried to bring healing to the nation, forgive me.

I look forward to any links or even anecdotes of Democrats saying it’s time to come together pre-election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT