ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OJ Simpson Dead

I don’t think it’s comedy when you make light of someone getting murdered . If that was your wife or family member that was murdered and some moron was making a joke out of it .What would you think?
I see what you're saying, but that is comedy. Where do you draw the line?

Reactions: dinglefritz
It's a shame he never found Nicole's real killer
Not the only reason I believe in life after death - but definitely one. Justice. There are a lot of people that walk through this earth and get away with injustice, but it’s nice to know there is an ultimate justice.

After reading the transcripts of her previous 911 call where OJ had broken down the door the end result was all too predictable. Law enforcement failed horribly. He should have been jailed long before he murdered her and Goldman.
Murders continue today because DAs refuse to prosecute . Our justice system is broken

It’s funny to see chiefs fans here feigning moral outrage

OJ wouldve fit right in in KC

Also many of the “let’s not accept the court of public opinion’s verdict” stalwarts when it comes to women accusing men of abhorrent behavior seem pretty convinced about this one

Classic

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
It’s funny to see chiefs fans here feigning moral outrage

OJ wouldve fit right in in KC

Also many of the “let’s not accept the court of public opinion’s verdict” stalwarts when it comes to women accusing men of abhorrent behavior seem pretty convinced about this one

Classic
Are you stumping for OJ’s innocence?

Are you stumping for OJ’s innocence?
Quite the opposite

And pointing out tremendous hypocrisy in the meantime

Our scumbag girls bball coach is as guilty as OJ yet so many conveniently need a judge to tell them so in that case, but not Juice’s

Good stuff

Reactions: RBigredMax
Quite the opposite

And pointing out tremendous hypocrisy in the meantime

Our scumbag girls bball coach is as guilty as OJ yet so many conveniently need a judge to tell them so in that case, but not Juice’s

Good stuff
The coach killed two people?

Chief fan checking in!!!!

OJ sucks and may he rot in H-E- Double tooth picks...

....and as Chief fan(s) we have a 3 peat to worry about, ain't nobody got time to worry about a murder or two!! Jheesh. Talk about screwed up priorities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT