ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nickelback Omaha Show Tonight - Canceled

Originally posted by Roscoe 12oz:
Will there be a refund for the 7 people that bought tickets?
cheers to that. i lol'd
Petraeus_71763375_08_29262c.jpg

Originally posted by Roscoe 12oz:
Will there be a refund for the 7 people that bought tickets?
lol, I told a buddy who was going and he said, "What, they not sell any tickets?"

i saw nickleback at century link center a few years ago. chad kroger really did not know how to work the stage. he stayed in the middle front, middle back of the stage. once or twice he went to the opposite side of the stage, from where i was seated.

really was disappointed. crowd interaction score = zero. ive seen youtube videos of shania twain and RHCP, now those guys really put on a show. they work the entire freaking stage.

This post was edited on 3/5 4:39 PM by SoCal*Riddick51NU

Originally posted by SoCal*Riddick51NU:
i saw nickleback at century link center a few years ago. chad kroger really did not know how to work the stage. he stayed in the middle front, middle back of the stage. once or twice he went to the opposite side of the stage, from where i was seated.

really was disappointed. crowd interaction score = zero. ive seen youtube videos of shania twain and RHCP, now those guys really put on a show. they work the entire freaking stage.

Thanks...I've been waiting for a Chad Kroger stage presence review for the longest time..
dead.r191677.gif

Laugh if you want, but I saw them at the Royal Grove a long while back. Thought they were pretty good then. Came out after the show and gave everyone Budweiser and Crown Royal.

They played in front of only about 6600 fans at Sprint Center in Kansas City last week. I imagine they sold even less in Omaha.

Originally posted by SoCal*Riddick51NU:

Reminded me of the time I saw Metallica. 80k people and they were stiff as a board. When the Scorpions got on stage they really knew how to put on a show! It was like night and day.

Originally posted by N-sane:

Originally posted by Hoosker Du:
Lots of Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts being folded and put away right about now.
Ha! You are so wrong!..... I was gonna wear my "Wrestlemania" shirt!
sick.r191677.gif

ive seen youtube videos of shania twain and RHCP, now those guys really put on a show. they work the entire freaking stage.

I've been on stage performing with Shania. I can confirm she works it pretty good up there, at least from the backside view.

That was bullshit, I know it won't happen, but the person who threw that needs an ass kicking.

On the contrary...it was an exceptional aim. Anything that brings Nickelback one step closer to retirement is for the common good of music in general.

Most inspiring lyrics ever:

Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red?
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Reactions: BradWesley
I was at the Ratt concert in Omaha when somebody threw a boot at Steven Pearcy. He was totally pissed and about walked off. The rest of the band kept playing and they dragged boot dude out - the show went on after the crowd got a tongue lashing from Pearcy. Good show except for that little incident.

Most inspiring lyrics ever:

Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red?
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

These are pretty good too.

I got a fever ragin' in my heart, you make me shiver and shake
Baby don't stop, take it to the top, eat it like a piece of cake

These are pretty good too.

I got a fever ragin' in my heart, you make me shiver and shake
Baby don't stop, take it to the top, eat it like a piece of cake

Neil Peart just threw up..........

What brought the Nickelback thread back to life from 2015?

It's just like the actual Nickelback. As much as people want them to go away, they are like a disease-ridden cockroach that just won't f'ing die.

Reactions: Nate004
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT