ADVERTISEMENT

OT, MH370

Watching your diet and exercising is always a sound way to go.
As far as the rest of the comment, what does that even mean?
In the 1977 movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind one of the indicators the aliens have come back were pilots and their planes being dropped off in the Mojave Desert. The pilots were from the Flight 19 group of five bombers that disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle in 1945. All 15 pilots went missing. In the movie the returned pilots appeared to believe they had been gone from Earth just a few hours, not 33 years. Later, to cover up the aliens arrival at Devil's Tower the government cleared people out 40 miles around the site by claiming there was a biological weapon leak as evidenced by a mass die-off of cattle and goats in the area.

Sorry, Close Encounters was a classic movie for us tinfoil hat guys.

In the 1977 movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind one of the indicators the aliens have come back were pilots and their planes being dropped off in the Mojave Desert. The pilots were from the Flight 19 group of five bombers that disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle in 1945. All 15 pilots went missing. In the movie the returned pilots appeared to believe they had been gone from Earth just a few hours, not 33 years. Later, to cover up the aliens arrival at Devil's Tower the government cleared people out 40 miles around the site by claiming there was a biological weapon leak as evidenced by a mass die-off of cattle and goats in the area.

Sorry, Close Encounters was a classic movie for us tinfoil hat guys.
I've seen it a couple times. Anyone that doesn't believe there are other life forms out there are in for a big surprise.

Yeah, we have a concept of how big our Universe is, but there has to be 1,000x's more than that. Where is the end?

The Universe as we know it is probably a speck of sand in the whole scheme of things.

We don't even have a true understanding of what all lies in the oceans at their greatest depths.

You don't have to be a tin-foil hat guy to wonder about things that are yet to be discovered or proven.
Nothing will surpise me.

I bet "AI" would tell us everything we want to know...
CHATGPT-4 (conspiracy tone)

In the annals of modern mysteries, few have captivated the collective psyche like the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. On March 8, 2014, a Boeing 777 embarked on a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, only to vanish into the thin air, eluding even the most sophisticated radars of the 21st century. But what if the vanishing of MH370 wasn't just a tragedy, but a meticulously orchestrated act, veiled in layers of deception and secrets? A closer examination reveals a tapestry of clues that suggest a narrative far removed from the official account.

First, consider the technology aboard MH370. It was equipped with state-of-the-art avionics, capable of communicating with satellites, yet it disappeared without a trace. How can a modern aircraft, monitored by an intricate global network, simply vanish? The answer lies not in the failure of technology, but in its deliberate manipulation. Insiders whisper of experimental military technology capable of "cloaking" an aircraft, rendering it invisible to radar and satellite detection. Was MH370 an unwitting participant in a clandestine test gone awry?

Furthermore, the official search focused on the southern Indian Ocean, a remote area where detecting debris would be conveniently difficult. Satellite data and mathematical models were cited to justify this focus, but skeptics argue this was a diversion, a sleight of hand to distract from the truth. Some propose an alternate route, suggesting the plane headed towards a secretive island base, known only to a select few within the global intelligence community. Could MH370 have been commandeered for purposes unknown, its passengers and crew now silenced witnesses to a shadowy agenda?

The sudden disappearance of communication, the erratic flight path, and the inexplicable final moments of MH370 beg more questions than they answer. Witnesses along the plane's supposed route reported seeing an aircraft flying lower than usual, yet these accounts were dismissed or ignored by official investigations. Why? Were these observations too inconvenient, poking holes in the crafted narrative fed to the public?

Among the passengers were 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor, a company known for its cutting-edge technology in defense applications. Could their presence on the flight hint at industrial espionage? Their presence on MH370 was initially deemed a coincidence, but in the realm of international espionage, coincidences are merely the façade of deeper machinations. It's speculated that the true target was not the aircraft but the knowledge it carried within its human cargo, a theft not of material goods but of intellectual property, the consequences of which are still unfolding in shadowed corridors of power.

In the silence that follows the storm of media coverage, the truth about MH370 remains shrouded in secrecy. Families of the disappeared are left with unanswered questions, their grief compounded by the impenetrable fog of obfuscation. The disappearance of MH370 is not just an aviation mystery; it's a stark reminder of our vulnerability in a world where truth is often stranger than fiction, manipulated by forces beyond our comprehension...

• Haha
Reactions: cavalot
I've seen it a couple times. Anyone that doesn't believe there are other life forms out there are in for a big surprise.

Yeah, we have a concept of how big our Universe is, but there has to be 1,000x's more than that. Where is the end?

The Universe as we know it is probably a speck of sand in the whole scheme of things.

We don't even have a true understanding of what all lies in the oceans at their greatest depths.

You don't have to be a tin-foil hat guy to wonder about things that are yet to be discovered or proven.
Nothing will surpise me.
Think about how far our tech has come in 200 years. Now think about what it might look like if a species were a million years ahead of us.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
CHATGPT-4 (conspiracy tone)

In the annals of modern mysteries, few have captivated the collective psyche like the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. On March 8, 2014, a Boeing 777 embarked on a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, only to vanish into the thin air, eluding even the most sophisticated radars of the 21st century. But what if the vanishing of MH370 wasn't just a tragedy, but a meticulously orchestrated act, veiled in layers of deception and secrets? A closer examination reveals a tapestry of clues that suggest a narrative far removed from the official account.

First, consider the technology aboard MH370. It was equipped with state-of-the-art avionics, capable of communicating with satellites, yet it disappeared without a trace. How can a modern aircraft, monitored by an intricate global network, simply vanish? The answer lies not in the failure of technology, but in its deliberate manipulation. Insiders whisper of experimental military technology capable of "cloaking" an aircraft, rendering it invisible to radar and satellite detection. Was MH370 an unwitting participant in a clandestine test gone awry?

Furthermore, the official search focused on the southern Indian Ocean, a remote area where detecting debris would be conveniently difficult. Satellite data and mathematical models were cited to justify this focus, but skeptics argue this was a diversion, a sleight of hand to distract from the truth. Some propose an alternate route, suggesting the plane headed towards a secretive island base, known only to a select few within the global intelligence community. Could MH370 have been commandeered for purposes unknown, its passengers and crew now silenced witnesses to a shadowy agenda?

The sudden disappearance of communication, the erratic flight path, and the inexplicable final moments of MH370 beg more questions than they answer. Witnesses along the plane's supposed route reported seeing an aircraft flying lower than usual, yet these accounts were dismissed or ignored by official investigations. Why? Were these observations too inconvenient, poking holes in the crafted narrative fed to the public?

Among the passengers were 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor, a company known for its cutting-edge technology in defense applications. Could their presence on the flight hint at industrial espionage? Their presence on MH370 was initially deemed a coincidence, but in the realm of international espionage, coincidences are merely the façade of deeper machinations. It's speculated that the true target was not the aircraft but the knowledge it carried within its human cargo, a theft not of material goods but of intellectual property, the consequences of which are still unfolding in shadowed corridors of power.

In the silence that follows the storm of media coverage, the truth about MH370 remains shrouded in secrecy. Families of the disappeared are left with unanswered questions, their grief compounded by the impenetrable fog of obfuscation. The disappearance of MH370 is not just an aviation mystery; it's a stark reminder of our vulnerability in a world where truth is often stranger than fiction, manipulated by forces beyond our comprehension...
In theory, airliners don't just disappear, and yet this one did. Was it due to advanced technology, a wormhole, or was is commandeered by an object with the ability to cloak itself? Who knows. With the magic of editing, anything is possible.

Anytime the entire world sets out to manufacture a narrative, you can be sure you are being duped. I.E. the Covid scam.

In theory, airliners don't just disappear, and yet this one did. Was it due to advanced technology, a wormhole, or was is commandeered by an object with the ability to cloak itself? Who knows. With the magic of editing, anything is possible.

Anytime the entire world sets out to manufacture a narrative, you can be sure you are being duped. I.E. the Covid scam.
In practice, airliners don’t just disappear

In theory, much and more can just go *poof*

Reactions: Huskers123456
Think about how far our tech has come in 200 years. Now think about what it might look like if a species were a million years ahead of us.
I try to leave myself open to the reality that anything is possible.
Just because you and I and others can't conceive of a strange or bizarre occurence, doesn't make it less likely to happen.

It is suspected by fall, the first appearance of a irrefutable UFO will make an appearance at a large venue like a football game, racetrack, or gathering of thousands of people. It will be at that time, the news print and government will be in full bullshit mode to tell people they didn't see what many did see and likely will have a ton of video.

Anytime you choose to disclose something that is considered impossible, you open yourself up to criticism and ridicule. Luckily, I can handle that type of pushback. I've personally had 2 experiences that have made me know that we are not alone in this Universe.

One happened when I was driving between Ansley and Litchfield. The other happened when I watched for 45 minutes out my back patio door. The first one freaked me out, and the second one mesmerized me. Also, I never drink or do drugs, and at the time my eyesight was perfect, so I was not in some altered state of mind.

All I'm saying is leave a small area open in your mind because at some point, we are going to get a wake up call. Those unwilling to believe something "like that" couldn't happen leave themselves subject to shock and possible mental degradation. If it never happens, that's just great, but to be closed minded can be detrimental to your psyche.

The real question is, is this our own government's highly advanced technology being used in a nefarious way? Or is our government's highly advanced technology millions of miles behind?

I hope I'm around to find out.

Reactions: Streamer15
Just because you and I and others can't conceive of a strange or bizarre occurence, doesn't make it less likely to happen.

It is suspected by fall, the first appearance of a irrefutable UFO will make an appearance at a large venue like a football game, racetrack, or gathering of thousands of people. It will be at that time, the news print and government will be in full bullshit mode to tell people they didn't see what many did see and likely will have a ton of video.

Anytime you choose to disclose something that is considered impossible, you open yourself up to criticism and ridicule. Luckily, I can handle that type of pushback. I've personally had 2 experiences that have made me know that we are not alone in this Universe.

One happened when I was driving between Ansley and Litchfield. The other happened when I watched for 45 minutes out my back patio door. The first one freaked me out, and the second one mesmerized me. Also, I never drink or do drugs, and at the time my eyesight was perfect, so I was not in some altered state of mind.

All I'm saying is leave a small area open in your mind because at some point, we are going to get a wake up call. Those unwilling to believe something "like that" couldn't happen leave themselves subject to shock and possible mental degradation. If it never happens, that's just great, but to be closed minded can be detrimental to your psyche.

The real question is, is this our own government's highly advanced technology being used in a nefarious way? Or is our government's highly advanced technology millions of miles behind?

Suspected by who?

Maybe it’s like The Odyssey of Flight 33.”

https://youtu.be/Lq5Y-n31gdY?si=qZ-GpVhzDgQSvg8X

I thought I had seen it all at age 60 something, but the Covid scam was astonishing beyond belief. It really showed me how something like the Salem Witch Trials could happen when a narrative takes on a life of its own.

I thought I had seen it all at age 60 something, but the Covid scam was astonishing beyond belief. It really showed me how something like the Salem Witch Trials could happen when a narrative takes on a life of its own.
And I haven't forgotten the mofos who called me "unpatriotic" for not following that scam.
That includes that fvcking moron who had more military deferrals than the hated one.

Not including my sister and first cousin who both died within 10 days of taking the jab, I now have many, many relatives who spend all their time missing work, going to the doctor, in and out of the hospital.
I told them to have faith, because its only get worse for them.

There is a protocol for these people to fight that shit, but they refuse to believe they were duped. You can't fix stupid.

And I haven't forgotten the mofos who called me "unpatriotic" for not following that scam.
That includes that fvcking moron who had more military deferrals than the hated one.

Not including my sister and first cousin who both died within 10 days of taking the jab, I now have many, many relatives who spend all their time missing work, going to the doctor, in and out of the hospital.

There is a protocol for these people to fight that shit, but they refuse to believe they were duped. You can't fix stupid.
Kind of funny because I have a handful of in-laws who have the same problem, except they all didn't get a covid shot. I just figured it was because they are generally unhealthy people who look for reasons to be sick. It's almost as if this country is generally unhealthy.

Are you implying that your relatives were all really healthy people and are now basically dying after getting a covid shot?

What was the covid scam?
I can't speak for them but maybe its the part about the effectiveness of masks, the vaccine stopping the spread, etc. Faucci and gain of function funding was a hot topic for some.
I personally didn't like being forced to chose between getting the shot and providing for my family. This was after I had covid once.

No. You can’t.

Kind of funny because I have a handful of in-laws who have the same problem, except they all didn't get a covid shot. I just figured it was because they are generally unhealthy people who look for reasons to be sick. It's almost as if this country is generally unhealthy.

Are you implying that your relatives were all really healthy people and are now basically dying after getting a covid shot?
There will always be hypochondriacs. The shedding of the vaccine by those who took the jab is an issue.

My sister and first cousin were both non-smokers, non-drinkers who were in top shape for 50's and 60's year old women.

With hardly any exception, my relatives are healthy people, not obese, no excess alcohol, they regularly exercise. But, like most of us, they eat crap everyday. Without exception, every one of them that took the jab has missed work, been to the dr. a lot, and are in and out of the hospital. That Covid shot didn't help a single person.

The lost work, the disability and mortality numbers are indisputable. I'm not gonna further attack or defend anything that happened, those that took the real mccoy won't need me making their lives worse, they can thank themselves for that.

I totally agree that overall this is a very unhealthy country of people.

There will always be hypochondriacs. The shedding of the vaccine by those who took the jab is an issue.

My sister and first cousin were both non-smokers, non-drinkers who were in top shape for 50's and 60's year old women.

With hardly any exception, my relatives are healthy people, not obese, no excess alcohol, they regularly exercise. But, like most of us, they eat crap everyday. Without exception, every one of them that took the jab has missed work, been to the dr. a lot, and are in and out of the hospital. That Covid shot didn't help a single person.

The lost work, the disability and mortality numbers are indisputable. I'm not gonna further attack or defend anything that happened, those that took the real mccoy won't need me making their lives worse, they can thank themselves for that.

I totally agree that overall this is a very unhealthy country of people.
What does shedding the vaccine mean?

For me it was Occam's Razor. Pilot had saved simulation on his home computer going out towards Indian Ocean. Immediately after last radio call the plane takes a hard port turn and heads back the other way and flies over the pilot's boyhood hometown. Pilot had some unstable personal life stuff. My only question was what was the copilot doing at the time? If the pilot did do a suicide, did he subdue the copilot or lock him out of the cockpit when he went to the restroom or what? Black boxes might help if ever found and still readable.
If you are going to spend time to watch a video, I'd recommend this one over the Netflix one.
Basically, there is a lot of evidence that the pilot skillfully flew the aircraft to avoid detection and out to sea.

What Netflix got WRONG - Malaysian Flight 370

"Anything is possible" may as well be my motto also. However, the least possible conclusion to me is that we've been visited by anything outside our solar system. At the most possible, an advanced lifeform under out own oceans. There are definitely things in our skies we don't understand, but I find deep space/time travel largely impossible.

"Anything is possible" may as well be my motto also. However, the least possible conclusion to me is that we've been visited by anything outside our solar system. At the most possible, an advanced lifeform under out own oceans. There are definitely things in our skies we don't understand, but I find deep space/time travel largely impossible.
Space travel to Earth from elsewhere is tough due to the limitation of anything with mass reaching the speed of light. But I had a compelling conversation with a guy who bordered on genius who suggested we are blind to additional dimensions besides X, Y, Z, and time. If there are other dimensions we have yet learned to identify and navigate, that may be a means to travel great distances without a craft capable of extreme speeds.

10 trillion in debt.
Would anyone agree that The chance of something being a scam/hoax is smaller the greater the number of people who have to be lying for it to be a scam?
For Covid to be a scam, there are tens of thousands of nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians assistants, Physicians, Hospital administrators, health department employees, Public health workers, who have to be lying.

On the other hand for the idea that Covid is a scam to be a scam (Covid was/is real) Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Matt Gaetz, the info wars guy, the pillow guy, And a few other politicians have to be lying.

Which is more likely?

Would anyone agree that The chance of something being a scam/hoax is smaller the greater the number of people who have to be lying for it to be a scam?
For Covid to be a scam, there are tens of thousands of nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians assistants, Physicians, Hospital administrators, health department employees, Public health workers, who have to be lying.

On the other hand for the idea that Covid is a scam to be a scam (Covid was/is real) Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Matt Gaetz, the info wars guy, the pillow guy, And a few other politicians have to be lying.

Which is more likely?
Or Covid was a real problem AND the powers that be fed us questionable information about its origins, usefulness of masks, as well as the vaccine's effectiveness for stopping the spread.

Or Covid was a real problem AND the powers that be fed us questionable information about its origins, usefulness of masks, as well as the vaccine's effectiveness for stopping the spread.
I get your frustration. If anything happened with the origin from the Wuhan lab, some poor slob collecting samples from bat caves to find new pathogens found one (cause they do that all the time), f—-d up and infected himself, and away you go…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT