ADVERTISEMENT

OT, MH370

Weren’t there some pieces that popped up on Madagascar beaches a few months after the accident? But maybe the rest of the plane was OK…

Watched a Netflix documentary on it recently
I saw that a while back. As a human being, that was some of the hardest footage I've ever seen in my life. Of people realizing they've lost the ones they care about.

Reactions: WHCSC
Weren’t there some pieces that popped up on Madagascar beaches a few months after the accident? But maybe the rest of the plane was OK…

They 1st found several pieces in the South Indian Ocean, then several by Madagascar a few months later. But no official explanation exists. The “Ghost Plane” theory is the most prevailing or logical one but it’s just a theory. Cabin loses pressure and oxygen, everyone on board is either dead or unconscious and the plane just flew aimlessly into the remote Indian Ocean until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

They 1st found several pieces in the South Indian Ocean, then several by Madagascar a few months later. But no official explanation exists. The “Ghost Plane” theory is the most prevailing or logical one but it’s just a theory. Cabin loses pressure and oxygen, everyone on board is either dead or unconscious and the plane just flew aimlessly into the remote Indian Ocean until it ran out of fuel and crashed.
The captain had a 777 simulator in his home. Allegedly autopilot settings were on it for remote Indian Ocean.
He also was in a failing marriage.

This does not prove anything, but does suggest something.

What the f—— is wrong with a guy like that? Kind of like those mass shooters who want to go out in a blaze of glory, but Just end up hurting a lot of people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time
Don’t get too worked up. It’s just one of many theories.

Best guess is that the pilot committed suicide and made sure the jet went down in a deep ocean trench so it would not be found.

For me it was Occam's Razor. Pilot had saved simulation on his home computer going out towards Indian Ocean. Immediately after last radio call the plane takes a hard port turn and heads back the other way and flies over the pilot's boyhood hometown. Pilot had some unstable personal life stuff. My only question was what was the copilot doing at the time? If the pilot did do a suicide, did he subdue the copilot or lock him out of the cockpit when he went to the restroom or what? Black boxes might help if ever found and still readable.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
If they ever locate the wreckage at the bottom of the ocean, I wonder if someone will build a submersible so people can go down and see it for around $250,000?

• Haha
Reactions: IM4NUalways
If they ever locate the wreckage at the bottom of the ocean, I wonder if someone will build a submersible so people can go down and see it for around $250,000?
Sign me up … that would be awesome. If they have an aftermarket $40 PlayStation controller to determine our fate, I would definitely be in.

Reactions: Streamer15
In order fpr that to be true i'd have to buy into our gov't killing evryone on board in a very high profile fashion. I don't buy it.
Not trying to sell it.
All that is hidden will be revealed.
A pilot turning off a transponder doesn't turn off the satellites that track EVERYTHING.

I can't talk politics on here or I'll get another little visit from the Moderator. LOL

Allegedly there's multiple angles from a few government satellites and drones recording video. People have tried to debunk it but noone has been able to.

I’ll bebunk it. I used to work as a graphic artist and I currently employ several. That’s an obvious and easily made edit, and not even well done. Almost anyone who’s worked video editing software can see it’s a fake. Whoever told you (or said) that video can’t be debunked is laughably stupid.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Allegedly there's multiple angles from a few government satellites and drones recording video. People have tried to debunk it but noone has been able to.
With all due respect, I tend not to believe one fvcking word the government says about anything.

They manufacture then put out their narrative and sell it to the masses. Most of what they say is B.S.from the get go.

People want to trust their government. There is no longer a "trust but verify" mentality in this country.

I'm watching my diet and exercising so I can live 23 more years and be around when the 239 MH370 passengers and crew show up in the Mojave Desert confused about where they had been for the last week. That is if the government doesn't fake a sheep/cattle kill to keep people out.
Watching your diet and exercising is always a sound way to go.
As far as the rest of the comment, what does that even mean?

Here's a video from The Flight Channel on everything that we do know about the flight.

Stand by for the official government unveiling in the fall.
I’m much more concerned with all these Boeing and United airlines issues. DEI at work …. I’ve been strictly going out of my way to make sure I fly on airbuses

Boeing whistleblower found dead of “self-inflicted” gun shot wound 😮

Last edited:
I bet "AI" would tell us everything we want to know...
Chat GPT
"As of my last update in January 2022, the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 remains one of the most baffling mysteries in aviation history. On March 8, 2014, the Boeing 777-200ER aircraft vanished while en route from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia, to Beijing Capital International Airport, China, with 239 people on board.

Despite extensive search efforts conducted by various countries, the aircraft's wreckage and the exact cause of the disappearance have not been definitively determined. The search area has primarily focused on the southern Indian Ocean, based on satellite data indicating that the aircraft continued flying for several hours after its last known communication.

Several theories have been proposed, including mechanical failure, deliberate actions by the pilot or another person on board, hijacking, or terrorism. However, without concrete evidence, the fate of MH370 remains unknown, and the search efforts have been largely inconclusive. The investigation into the disappearance remains open, and sporadic efforts to locate the wreckage or debris continue."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT