ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is Budweiser really losing money?

In my frig I've got some Lucky Bucket Certified Evil, Kros Strain Fairy Nectar, Pint 9 Hazy, a few misc IPAs and some Alchemist Heady Topper. The latter a buddy brought back to me from Vermont. Screw AB.
Kros Strain is owned by a couple who are far lefties. But fairy nectar is pretty dang good so they may get a slight pass here & there.

Right. It’s too stupid to be incompetence. It was done on purpose for a different reason and them using that one “rogue lady” as the fall-girl is too easy to see through. She still works there correct? That’s all you need to know right there.
No, they fired her and the male marketing executive who hired her (the latter was actually well thought of within the company) - for a long time, the official line was that they were "on leave", but it was eventually unofficially confirmed by insiders that they were gone.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
When everyone is having a beer and some rando is making himself doubles, Houston, someone has a problem.
Ha!

Right? I have seen those bad ass setups at tailgate spots where they basically have a bar and it is super awesome, don't get me wrong. But tailgating is like a 10 hour deal...You need beers for that

I get having a bloody mary to start or doing a shot but for the most part, I just want ice cold beers.

Reactions: drubendall
Kros Strain is owned by a couple who are far lefties. But fairy nectar is pretty dang good so they may get a slight pass here & there.
Well I worked with the dad of one of the lefties for 25 years and he is a righty who loves hunting. So does his son, so maybe he isn't that far left.

Well I worked with the dad of one of the lefties for 25 years and he is a righty who loves hunting. So does his son, so maybe he isn't that far left.
Idk what "that far left" means to you. Possibly they're not.

I'm really just going off the wife and some of their Facebook posts, so maybe I'm not being completely fair (but I doubt I'm far off either).

The outrage isn't the can or even using Dylan Mulvaney. It's the marketing director saying "the brand is too fratty, tired and based on out of touch humor." You don't insult your core audience and not expect bad things to happen.
That’s the whole controversy? I didn’t even know. Seems pretty thin for this outrage. I don’t drink light beer (I like hazy IPAs and Belgians) but if I do Coors is like delicious water

That’s the whole controversy? I didn’t even know. Seems pretty thin for this outrage. I don’t drink light beer (I like hazy IPAs and Belgians) but if I do Coors is like delicious water
Saoirse Ronan Hello GIF by Focus Features

Could be a moderate. People seem to freak out and call them lefties if they don't fall in line and subscribe to the party line.

Still waiting for my rebate. Not a big beer drinker but I like free/almost free products. I didn’t like the late Bill Coors‘ politics but the beer tasted the same. If we based consumption on loving the company CEO or company policies I suspect there would be a lot of changes in our consumption pattern. For example, I love our two Teslas but am sick of “look-at-me“ Elon Musk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT