ADVERTISEMENT

OT Hackers Stealing our SSNs

Boats & jetskis??? You seem poor
boats GIF

National Public Data (unverified) - 133,957,569 breached accounts - 2.9 billion pieces of data from 133 million accounts. I get a letter about a breach of my data almost monthly. Banks, Healthcare, Ticket Master... I throw them in the trash.

My posts are safe. I won't ever steal your SSN. I wouldn't know what to do with it even if I DID steal it.
Anyone can be scammed, large and small. A long time ago, 3 buddies and me were taking a long weekend trip from Oklahoma to Juarez. We stopped in a restaurant in Hobbs, NM. We all four had a really nice lunch before we got back on the road.

When we were getting ready to leave, one of my buddies put his wallet on the ground next to the booth where there was an older couple. So he got up, and asked the old guy, "Excuse me sir, did you happen to drop your wallet?" The old man checked and said, "No." So my buddy says, "When we get to the register I'll tell the cashier someone lost their wallet and if they come in for it, the cashier will know about where the wallet was lost, so if you just raise your hand she'll know." The old man said, "Okay."

So we get to the register and my buddy gives the cashier the ticket and says, "My grandpa is gonna pick up our check and him and grandma are sitting in that booth there." So the cashier looks, and the old man raises his hand.

Make a long story short, I imagine the restaurant comped our food that day.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Anyone can be scammed, large and small. A long time ago, 3 buddies and me were taking a long weekend trip from Oklahoma to Juarez. We stopped in a restaurant in Hobbs, NM. We all four had a really nice lunch before we got back on the road.

When we were getting ready to leave, one of my buddies put his wallet on the ground next to the booth where there was an older couple. So he got up, and asked the old guy, "Excuse me sir, did you happen to drop your wallet?" The old man checked and said, "No." So my buddy says, "When we get to the register I'll tell the cashier someone lost their wallet and if they come in for it, the cashier will know about where the wallet was lost, so if you just raise your hand she'll know." The old man said, "Okay."

So we get to the register and my buddy gives the cashier the ticket and says, "My grandpa is gonna pick up our check and him and grandma are sitting in that booth there." So the cashier looks, and the old man raises his hand.

If that is Seabass over there

Jim Carrey Idea GIF

No doubt some Chinese crime boss is cashing SS checks by now. Actually just auto depositing them in an overseas account.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3

Are you confusing your life with Lloyd Christmas again?

Are you confusing your life with Lloyd Christmas again?
So I looked and see who Lloyd Christmas is.
You described a scene out of dumb and dumber. Lloyd Christmas is one of the protagonists of the movie.
I see Dumb and Dumber was made in 1994, we made our trip to Mexico in 1972, so not sure what the inference is since I never watched that movie. In fact, I've only watched 7 movies in the last 30 years, so a lot of that shit can get lost on me.

I see Dumb and Dumber was made in 1994, we made our trip to Mexico in 1972, so not sure what the inference is since I never watched that movie. In fact, I've only watched 7 movies in the last 30 years, so a lot of that shit can get lost on me.
It what world has someone not seen dumb and dumber.... I thought this was impossible. Kudos to you. You are a unicorn.

...In fact, I've only watched 7 movies in the last 30 years, so a lot of that shit can get lost on me.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
  • Wow
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

So those bastards copied you? Is your story legit? I thought you were making a joke. Hilarious if true and kind of messed up 🤣

Reactions: leodisflowers

So whats your favorite movie?

GDit I love it when threads veer into unforeseen directions.
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

And a good example of why there should be an ongoing push to "Free Jaemekon".

I can only get so much of DR vs. HH vs. Purdy. Or whether the OL will improve or not. Or why Frost & Riley sucked and took the FB program to its greatest depths. It is fun for a while but eventually I need a comic relief from all the serious message board banter. Who doesn't like a good roundabout story, or unicorn (whether a gay unicorn or not), or personal sexploits?

Last edited:
It what world has someone not seen dumb and dumber.... I thought this was impossible. Kudos to you. You are a unicorn.
Movies have never been my thing.
So those bastards copied you? Is your story legit? I thought you were making a joke. Hilarious if true and kind of messed up 🤣
I don't know who would have copied who, but our road trip happened 22 years before the movie.
My story is legit, in those days, it was just 4 young AIr Force members pulling some stupid shit.

From what ive gathered, you enjoy all things horse racing, gold, and the future preparation of downfall of the world, you have missed out on alot of decent movies over those subjects in the last 30 years.

So whats your favorite movie?
I'm sure everyone wants to know, lol, so here goes. Not in any particular order of what I liked best.

Pretty Woman (date night with my wife)
Hollywood Knights
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Weekend at Bernie's
Talledega Nights
Rain Man
A Few Good Men

I liked all of them a lot except Pretty Woman. The only one I seen in a theater.

mgbreis. Yes, I'll take yet another left handed turn.

From what ive gathered, you enjoy all things horse racing, gold, and the future preparation of downfall of the world, you have missed out on alot of decent movies over those subjects in the last 30 years.
May be true, but I've also not had a sip of alcohol since 1979 and I haven't missed that either.

I'm sure everyone wants to know, lol, so here goes. Not in any particular order of what I liked best.

Pretty Woman (date night with my wife)
Hollywood Knights
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Weekend at Bernie's
Talledega Nights
Rain Man
A Few Good Men

I liked all of them a lot except Pretty Woman. The only one I seen in a theater.

mgbreis. Yes, I'll take yet another left handed turn.
Weekend at Bernie’s has been a train wreck..

I guess I'll pass, it seems to be your genre.

Moves like this will be used to bring in blockchain technology which will lead to total control of the financial system.
That's why a person should consider having physical control of their assets so they aren't subjected to the control of an invisible master.

Reactions: meo1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT