ADVERTISEMENT

OT: $GME

NOW you tell us?????
ha I have no GME position anymore, got out at ~$300 for a tidy profit, but my AMC position is all of a sudden a lot more interesting

with so much condensed volume, I can't imagine it was retail-driven this time. spiked more than 100% in 45 minutes before being halted 15mins prior to market close.

Reactions: WHCSC
I know there are some market junkies who post here

anyone been following? thoughts?
I have been following it a little, John. Thanks for asking. I tried to short at $180 back in 2021 but it inexplicably “couldn’t complete” the order, probably because it was automatic profit. I’m not touching this time around. Holding AA, TWLO, INTC, ENPH, INFN, GBTC, GSOL among others that are mostly working out. Meme stocks are not in my wheelhouse.

Hope you took some profits.
My brother in law bought it in the single digits and sold it when it reached its all time high, he did this while all while ****ing two Playboy Playmates.

Then he donated his profits to an orphanage because he felt he earned the money too easily and he wanted to do things the hard way.

After building a shelter, for his family, because of the up coming war that the government is clearly going to wage against us, he finished medical school and is now a brain doctor.

My brother in law bought it in the single digits and sold it when it reached its all time high, he did this while all while ****ing two Playboy Playmates.

Then he donated his profits to an orphanage because he felt he earned the money too easily and he wanted to do things the hard way.

After building a shelter, for his family, because of the up coming war that the government is clearly going to wage against us, he finished medical school and is now a brain doctor.
Buying in the single digits was timing market quite well since it’s 52 week low was $9.95

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT