ADVERTISEMENT

OT- FIU now plays at Pitbull stadium

He's a Cuban immigrant who became successful.

ra722.jpg

He has the money and the school is willing. His reputation doesn’t seem one that will hurt the school. Sounds like a plan for all sides

For Pitbull? Hell what better way to keep his name at the forefront of Miami than spend $6 mil to have his name in lights for 5 years.
That's fine for him. If it were me, I wouldn't spend $6 million to get my name in lights. We wonder how these people wind up broke.

who says he is broke?
I was referencing a widely publicized trend of professional athletes, rappers and young celebrities burning through money. I'm sure that Pitbull has more net worth than the money involved here. Maybe you think that spending six mill on naming rights to a 20,000 seat stadium is a wise investment. I guess we'll have to disagree.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I was referencing a widely publicized trend of professional athletes, rappers and young celebrities burning through money. I'm sure that Pitbull has more net worth than the money involved here. Maybe you think that spending six mill on naming rights to a 20,000 seat stadium is a wise investment. I guess we'll have to disagree.
I would assume a man with $100 mil in net worth has a pretty decent idea of what a wise investment is for him. I don't have to necessarily agree or disagree because it isn't my money to invest, but I can definitely see why a South Florida celebrity would invest that amount of money in South Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT