ADVERTISEMENT

No longer a Rumor - Bad news for the OL

Incorrect. He told me hours before anyone else. Did he get drunk and bone your fat gf or something?

He does not care about Husker football. His posting here proved that for many years.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Teddy hopefully he comes back stronger than ever.

Can I donate my acl?

The game has changed, but NU had some decent success with blocking fullbacks for a few decades.

We need another Tom Rathman. Other than his issue with a fumble or two, he was a devastating blocker, and could take it to the house. That type athlete is out there somewhere.
Or Cory schlessinger or the boys from east butler

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Scott has played tackle and Evans is the heir apparent at Center. Uncle Donnie will have to make a decision as to whether Corcoran can cut it on the outside. This possible switch doesn't serve Scott's career goals, but you gotta play your best five.

The only thing JameGONE broke were the rules of this board, which is why he is GONE BABY GONE FOREVER!

Celebrate Yahoo GIF
He’s a top 5 poster. This board is less close without him.

Scott has played tackle and Evans is the heir apparent at Center. Uncle Donnie will have to make a decision as to whether Corcoran can cut it on the outside. This possible switch doesn't serve Scott's career goals, but you gotta play your best five.
Great post, agree 100%

Excellent nickname, too

The kid is a RS freshman. In the context of a college FB career, 1 year doesn't qualify as quite awhile.
3 springs but I agree. I was mistaken and Damon Benning says he’s transformed his body over the summer. It just seemed to me like he should be a redshirt junior. He didn’t impress me last year but the talking heads seem to think he can play. I’m usually the last guy on here to dog a young player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT