ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Finished watching the Sopranos

by the time i felt like i wanted/needed to watch it (a year or so after it started) i felt entirely outta the loop. watched about 5 minutes total...maybe i should give it another try.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
by the time i felt like i wanted/needed to watch it (a year or so after it started) i felt entirely outta the loop. watched about 5 minutes total...maybe i should give it another try.
Same here. Pretty sure if I give it another try I'll get hooked. HBO makes some good TV. Loved boardwalk empire

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
That is a show that seems like it has been off the air for over 20 years...Maybe it has and I just don't realize it.

Phil is a bigger asshole than Ralph or Richie Aprile?
those were definitely the top 3.
9484c980ba5304e68d4440e65deb7294.gif

Reactions: cubsker
The wire might be one of the best dramas ever made. Makes me want to never go to Maryland or Baltimore especially
Yeah no kidding... I did a ballpark tour about 9 years ago and the ride from the train station to park and back was depressing and that was the "nice" part of town

The scene where meadow's boyfriend tells the crew about what he saw at the construction site is the funniest scene in the series.

Reactions: RedMyMind
When I worked at West corporation in the early 2000s, some of the people would spend about the first 30 minutes of the day talking about the episode from the night before. Later on they would trade the VHS tapes. It came out in 1999

The wire was one of the shows that i started the first episode when I was tired and thought it was terrible and quit watching for like 6 months. I restarted the series and it became one of my favorite shows. The sopranos I just watched a few years ago and was addicted. I spent many late nights binge watching. Still hate the ending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT