ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Leodis Flowers was a heck of a running back. Didn’t quite reach his potential at NU for some reason
There, that has about as much relevance to this discussion as your comment.
Chef Stare GIF by Heinz

You're a douche with a god complex attempting to pontificate to a bunch of people that have told you they have no respect for your opinion. Move on.
Hi Hank. Thanks for the kind words. Nice use of the word pontificate. Incorrect use of the word opinion.
My opinion is that some of the people on this board are troubled.
The facts are that the Covid vaccines overall decrease morbidity and mortality.

Hi Hank. Thanks for the kind words. Nice use of the word pontificate. Incorrect use of the word opinion.
My opinion is that some of the people on this board are troubled.
The facts are that the Covid vaccines overall decrease morbidity and mortality.
You hoping Pfizer or moderna needs a fry cook? Maybe you can manifest this outcome? Keep trying gay commie fry cook.

What’s the best oil for onion rings ?
I wouldn’t know. I do fried turkey for family gatherings. for that I would recommend peanut oil, and an electric fryer or at least if you use a propane one turning the darn flame off when you put the turkey in the oil. Amazing number of fires because people don’t.

I wouldn’t know. I do fried turkey for family gatherings. for that I would recommend peanut oil, and an electric fryer or at least if you use a propane one turning the darn flame off when you put the turkey in the oil. Amazing number of fires because people don’t.
Frying turkey? Wow man! You’ve made the big leagues.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Not helpful. I’m not looking for validation. I am identifying the source of info as reputable. As compared with say, Joe Bob from Twitter.

I like your signature line. Are you the bulk size Charmin soft or the jumbo size?
You didn't identify the source you clown. You tried to shoot the messenger and failed. Yet another L.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
You didn't identify the source you clown. You tried to shoot the messenger and failed. Yet another L.
1. I cited the Medical literature sources about Covid vaccine effectiveness. Multiple times, you ignored.
2. You seem to be expert in “shooting messengers” And using both your own, and other Unreliable opinions to denigrate people who are trying to help.

That’s how the misinformation about Covid vaccines has gained traction. Repeated by various folks on social media Citing poor studies in bad journals, or worse.
Well it sure as hell wasn't jim Bob on twitter conducting poor studies or running to bad journals to print them. Look in the mirror, fraud.

That’s how the misinformation about Covid vaccines has gained traction. Repeated by various folks on social media Citing poor studies in bad journals, or worse.
Bro.. if you wanna continue this fake doctor mantra then a few suggestions..

No medical doctor calls themselves a doctor. They always say physician. Fake doctors like Jill have rendered the title meaningless.

So - make sure you call yourself a physician going forward if you wanna trick people

No medical doctor calls themselves a doctor. They always say physician. Fake doctors like Jill have rendered the title meaningless.

So - make sure you call yourself a physician going forward if you wanna trick people
Yep, and they would hide from saying vaccines are still a good idea due to the fear of being sued for malpractice as they will have a lot of death on their hands from pushing those.

Yep, and they would hide from saying vaccines are still a good idea due to the fear of being sued for malpractice as they will have a lot of death on their hands from pushing those.
I have physicians in the family and all say not to get the shot if you’re a healthy individual. If you’re high risk then yes- go for it.

Wow – that is funny.

Wow – that is funny.
You disagree? I’m telling you my family members always call themselves physicians. Every charity event I’ve been to - always physicians. Only fake doctors say doctor. So if you wanna be a really good fake doctor you better start calling yourself a physician

You disagree? I’m telling you my family members always call themselves physicians. Every charity event I’ve been to - always physicians. Only fake doctors say doctor. So if you wanna be a really good fake doctor you better start calling yourself a physician
You are not a family member, and I was asked if I was a doctor. I am. Get over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT