ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Credentials and expertise seem to matter in other areas of life. Do you give a plumber a call when your teeth need work? Do you go to the auto mechanic for a broken bone ? I suppose it would be cheaper, at least.

I don't understand the hostility, though. Nobody is forcing anyone to get the vaccine if they don't want it.
False equivalency is the hallmark of a fraud.

Does it take a plumber to notice you don't have hot water?

Really if this is your standard no doctor should be talking about wearing masks because they're not physicists. There's no way they can be knowledgeable about particle dispersion.

People were literally fired from their jobs for not getting the vax. They were forced. For you to ignore that says a lot about you.

Really if this is your standard no doctor should be talking about wearing masks because they're not physicists. There's no way they can be knowledgeable about particle dispersion.

People were literally fired from their jobs for not getting the vax. They were forced. For you to ignore that says a lot about you.
In health care, yes. Our obligation is to protect the patients. I got them to protect me as well. It’s not the first thing we were forced to do that all of us didn’t want to. unapproved abbreviations we can’t use that everyone knows, cant use “cows” to describe Portable workstations, Can’t use SOB for shortness of breath. Have to enter all our orders ourselves, etc. It’s still a great field, but it has become more “corporate”

Sure, anyone can tell you don’t have hot water. But replacing a gas water heater? You want somebody qualified to do that. Maybe that’s you, but since we don’t know what you do…….

Last edited:
I asked AI to create an image of what @61bigredfan & @Hawkins63 look like based off their posts.

Here’s what it gave me:

these-weird-ai-generated-reddit-moderators-someone-posted-v0-2v2pm71fylgc1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Lol and 61 is on here cheering putting financial incentives first. But you have an "obligation" to protect your patients. 🤡🤡🤡 #Fraud

Interesting. Let's keep our eyes on the prize here. As it stands:
1. You posed a tweet from a software engineer. The software engineer had posted an image and claimed it showed the vaccine was ineffective.
2. I commented that it was strange for a software engineer - who hasn't demonstrated any relevant expertise about the subject - to declare, based on the image, that it was proof the vaccine didn't work.
3. You yourself haven't discussed why the image proves the vaccine doesn't work. You haven't discussed high throughput sequencing and the image. Or any knowledge about the subject. Or knowledge about molecular biology. Or immunology.
4. You claim that expertise doesn't matter, and that the vaccine doesn't work.
5. I asked if you would go to the plumber for dental issues. Or the auto mechanic for a broken bone. You didn't answer those questions.
6. You use the analogy of noticing a hot water heater isn't working as being similar to noticing the vaccine isn't effective. That analogy, of course, has obvious problems. It doesn't even pass a middle-school level of reasoning.
7. You claim that my ignoring previous vaccine mandates (from 2021 or 2022) says something about me. OK. Well, this is 2024. There are no vaccine mandates anywhere.

A fraud? There might be one in this discussion. But I'm not the one claiming the image a software engineer posted on social media to be proof the vaccine doesn't work.

1. You posed a tweet from a software engineer. The software engineer had posted an image and claimed it showed the vaccine was ineffective.
2. I commented that it was strange for a software engineer - who hasn't demonstrated any relevant expertise about the subject - to declare, based on the image, that it was proof the vaccine didn't work.
3. You yourself haven't discussed why the image proves the vaccine doesn't work. You haven't discussed high throughput sequencing and the image. Or any knowledge about the subject. Or knowledge about molecular biology. Or immunology.
5. I asked if you would go to the plumber for dental issues. Or the auto mechanic for a broken bone. You didn't answer those questions.
6. You use the analogy of noticing a hot water heater isn't working as being similar to noticing the vaccine isn't effective. That analogy, of course, has obvious problems. It doesn't even pass a middle-school level of reasoning.
7. You claim that my ignoring previous vaccine mandates (from 2021 or 2022) says something about me. OK. Well, this is 2024. There are no vaccine mandates anywhere.

A fraud? There might be one in this discussion. But I'm not the one claiming the image a software engineer posted on social media to be proof the vaccine doesn't work.
#7 is pretty idiotic. Yeah I murdered several people in 2021 and 2022, but no one in 2024 so I’m not a murderer… more fry cook logic

Again both internet doctors are missing the point- shocker

The software engineer is only presenting the data from the testing that someone else performed. It doesn’t take an MD or PhD to read a report and draw conclusions.

The rest of your rebuttals and your list of counter points become irrelevant.

Reactions: leodisflowers
You would prefer doctors use Joe Bob on Twitter as a primary source of info rather than UpToDate?
The data came from someone else, the data was put on X by a software engineer.

It is similar to you, a fry cook, taking information you got elsewhere and posting it here. You have used excerpts of studies, done by someone else, and are using your fry cook brain to discuss them and attempt to show that the vaccines did work.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

Who can afford this? This will not end well.

The average car payment for a new vehicle is $735 monthly, used cars have an average monthly payment of $523.

I'm a claim adjuster for a high risk ins company...if you have us for your auto ins, you earned it....and i'm seeing these payments first hand, and to make matters worse, people are upside down on their loans at an alarming rate.

One interesting things thats happemed and everyone has noticed, this isn't newz to anyone...is the prices for used cars now, and as a result, we are repairing cars that would have easily totalled 5 years ago. When your 15 y/o 4WD pickup is worth 29K now, you spend up to 22K or more to repair it because its cheaper than totalling.

Post Covid, the auto market has been turned on its head

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT