ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

megr85F.jpeg

Here you go, educate yourself so you can quit looking like a complete retard who talks out of his ass without knowing anything. Is this why doctors insist on only getting information from experts? It's like they wrote this article just for you.

Last edited:
Here you go, educate yourself so you can quit looking like a complete retard who talks out of his ass without knowing anything. Is this why doctors insist on only getting information from experts? It's like they wrote this article just for you.

from the DEA website I linked that you did not read:
Testosterone, trenbolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, nandrolone, stanozolol, boldenone, and oxandrolone are some of the anabolic steroids that are most commonly encountered by United States law enforcement.

Name calling isn’t working for you. Stop digging.

from the DEA website I linked that you did not read:
Testosterone, trenbolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, nandrolone, stanozolol, boldenone, and oxandrolone are some of the anabolic steroids that are most commonly encountered by United States law enforcement.

Name calling isn’t working for you. Stop digging.
Lol ok fry cook. Which profession are you going to fake next?

Reactions: leodisflowers
Same one as always. I’m a doctor and I know what I’m talking about. We don’t know what you do but you constantly prove that you know nothing about science, or medicine.
No shade here, just a legitimate question. Are you a doctor, or a respiratory therapist? Getting RT vibes from some of your previous posts. Thanks.

LOL - Still trying too hard to convince himself he is a doctor.
OK. I know how to post videos and actually to post a picture from a personal Google Drive to show that I am doing MOC for ABIM. But some of the people on here are so crazy I don’t want to take the chance they could trace this back to me. Even if I did that these dudes are so freaking crazy They would say I made it up.
That does not mean I can be intimidated into not telling the truth about medicine or about the science that I know.

OK. I know how to post videos and actually to post a picture from a personal Google Drive to show that I am doing MOC for ABIM. But some of the people on here are so crazy I don’t want to take the chance they could trace this back to me. Even if I did that these dudes are so freaking crazy They would say I made it up.
That does not mean I can be intimidated into not telling the truth about medicine or about the science that I know.
#projection

Intimidated? Sort of dramatic don't you think?

Its an anonymous message board, you can be whoever you want to be. But realize that when you post silliness you will probably get called out. When you claim to be a doctor, then state you don't know how to post a photo, you are going to get called out.

The fact that you are so worried about what anonymous strangers on a message board think about what you do for a living is sort of comical and a little soft. If you're a doctor, great, if you are the assistant to the the assistant fry cook at In and Out burger, great.

Best of luck to you.

Intimidated? Sort of dramatic don't you think?

Its an anonymous message board, you can be whoever you want to be. But realize that when you post silliness you will probably get called out. When you claim to be a doctor, then state you don't know how to post a photo, you are going to get called out.

The fact that you are so worried about what anonymous strangers on a message board think about what you do for a living is sort of comical and a little soft. If you're a doctor, great, if you are the assistant to the the assistant fry cook at In and Out burger, great.

Best of luck to you.
Predictable response. I’m not worried about what people think about me. I know who I am. I don’t want to be pestered at work etc.
There is a huge difference between Double blinded, randomized trials, and the Joe Bob from Twitter reports that people use to suggest wacky therapies for Covid, or that the vaccine does not decrease morbidity and mortality. It is the difference between the medical care that prescribed bloodletting for numerous illnesses in centuries past and for centuries, and the rapid advances in medical care of recent times that has resulted in significantly improved Life expectancy, and health.

Predictable response. I’m not worried about what people think about me. I know who I am. I don’t want to be pestered at work etc.
There is a huge difference between Double blinded, randomized trials, and the Joe Bob from Twitter reports that people use to suggest wacky therapies for Covid, or that the vaccine does not decrease morbidity and mortality. It is the difference between the medical care that prescribed bloodletting for numerous illnesses in centuries past and for centuries, and the rapid advances in medical care of recent times that has resulted in significantly improved Life expectancy, and health.
Did you stomp your feet while writing this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT