ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Pedo? What a Neanderthal. He’s a minor-attracted person sir
He’s an a—hole psychopath. I just have a difference of opinion about how you protect your children and get the f out of there and move on with your life.

I don’t know how we got here anyway, I responded to some Covid post and an attached video. That was dumb. Even for a fry cook…..

He’s an a—hole psychopath. I just have a difference of opinion about how you protect your children and get the f out of there and move on with your life.

I don’t know how we got here anyway, I responded to some Covid post and an attached video. That was dumb. Even for a fry cook…..
Move on with your life, let the next guy deal with this pedo. Noble or chicken shit. I will let the people decide.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ezgif-7-c5d521b58d.gif

Who needs help?
Fry cook pretending to be a doctor

Liberal stating he has voted republican most of his life

A “genius” unable to figure out how to upload a photo.
Thanks for the complement. I don’t believe I ever said I was a genius. You just inferred it.
I guess when all you have is retweets from Joe Bob on Twitter you have to resort to this kind of stuff. I feel kind of sorry for you.

Last edited:
Twitter has cornered the market on reality?
Once again, you are creating your own reality. I, in no uncertain terms, said you are pulling your best Tim Walz by stating things that aren't true. Then you , in your feeble, half hearted attempt to show your credentials, asked how to post a picture on a rudimentary message board, because you couldn't figure it out on your own. You have also posted multiple posts that support a pretty liberal stance, yet have stated that you voted republican in the past. Nothing I posted, with regards to you came, from Twitter, as Twitter doesn't post anything.

Thanks for the complement. I don’t believe I ever said I was a genius. You just inferred it.
I guess when all you have is retweets from Joe Bob on Twitter you have to resort to this kind of stuff. I feel kind of sorry for you.
Additionally, the quotations around the word genius show sarcasm, I would have expected a highly educated doctor to know this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT