ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Explain what t-rna is. What a codon is. What the binding site for the Covid spike protein is.
What the difference between IgM and IgG is.
Furin cleavage site? The malfunctioning codons that tell the cells to stop the sequence are some of the biggest red flags. That and the synthetic spike protein didn't work as advertised. mRNA shots have been trialed for decades. Why haven't they been approved for use in humans?

Reactions: leodisflowers
Furin cleavage site? The malfunctioning codons that tell the cells to stop the sequence are some of the biggest red flags. That and the synthetic spike protein didn't work as advertised. mRNA shots have been trialed for decades. Why haven't they been approved for use in humans?
Keep trying. I’m sure if you keep reading you may get close to the truth. Look up ACE2. No idea what you’re talking about with codons. There are things called stop codons, But they don’t have anything to do with what we are talking about
I don’t know why mRNA Vaccines weren’t previously approved. Perhaps, because the other vaccines worked well, and development, manufacture, and Storage of mRNA vaccines is expensive

Masks, lockdowns, mRNA fake vaccines that kill people and were known to be less than viable for humans are all versions of rejected science.

Being a fry cook and a liar with an agenda definitely doesn't equal truth.
Suicides and ODs skyrocketed due the draconian lockdowns. So a bunch of young, physically healthy people were slaughtered to “protect” old, unhealthy people

So you would assault the guy, get arrested. Then who would protect your kid while you try and make bail?
How smart is that?
Only a jury full of betas like yourself would convict him. You’d probably call him a racist and throw him in jail for 20 years since you lost the ability to think for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
Suicides and ODs skyrocketed due the draconian lockdowns. So a bunch of young, physically healthy people were slaughtered to “protect” old, unhealthy people
Yep. It's only the ****in beginning too. Now comes all of the new super-aggressive cancers caused by the jab as well as all of the heart issues and other health ailments. But the SCIENCE! More like assisted death.

The goal is to protect your child. Not to show how tough you are, And lose the ability to protect your child
No lessons are learned from calling the cops and saying this clown gave my daughter some flowers and put his hand through her hair. The cop is going to say he did nothing illegal. So he will just go on to his next target because you threatened calling the cops. My justice would be swift and he will think twice next time, not knowing if the next girl has a dad like me.

Keep trying. I’m sure if you keep reading you may get close to the truth. Look up ACE2. No idea what you’re talking about with codons. There are things called stop codons, But they don’t have anything to do with what we are talking about
I don’t know why mRNA Vaccines weren’t previously approved. Perhaps, because the other vaccines worked well, and development, manufacture, and Storage of mRNA vaccines is expensive
I'm not surprised you have no idea. #Fraud.

All I want to know is do you wear a pineapple shirt? Or did you fall out of a coconut tree like the cackling hyena? Laughing
Quick funny story... When I first moved to North Carolina I wore a pretty standard Travis Matthew golf shirt to the club and it happened to have like 2 pineapples as part of the pattern. Inside the club house, I got multiple comments about swinging. Literally had no idea that it was a thing. Must be an East Coast thing as I had never heard of it living all over the West Coast and Hawaii

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Quick funny story... When I first moved to North Carolina I wore a pretty standard Travis Matthew golf shirt to the club and it happened to have like 2 pineapples as part of the pattern. Inside the club house, I got multiple comments about swinging. Literally had no idea that it was a thing. Must be an East Coast thing as I had never heard of it living all over the West Coast and Hawaii
I didn't know either. Note to self. Throw out any and all pineapple shirts when visiting Florida. Don't want freaks like that hitting on me. :confused:

Supposedly if you see an upside down pineapple on the porch that there is a party in progress.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT