ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

I did awesome too if ignored inflation and 2022 🤣. I really don’t care since I’m 10 years away from retirement, but I’d like to see 12% gains in real terms each year… something I had going ..
Well, that's obviously not true if you underperformed the market by 25% in real terms! If you take the nominal returns, you still underperformed the market by 25%, genius! I think I now know why you underperformed the market, bud!

My nuts on scopes head isnt political either. It's where they will reside soon.😍
Doing the rough math, underperforming the market by 35%...and assuming you make the market average over the next 20ish years...that means you just chipped off about 7% of your total return...that's assuming you don't continue to underperform the market! Holy shit! What have you done!? You just added a couple years of work, bud! Put your nuts away and hunker down!

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Doing the rough math, underperforming the market by 35%...and assuming you make the market average over the next 20ish years...that means you just chipped off about 7% of your total return...that's assuming you don't continue to underperform the market! Holy shit! What have you done!? You just added a couple years of work, bud! Put your nuts away and hunker down!
HBK.. I guess you need to put your nuts on scope’s head 35% more often

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life
Well, that's obviously not true if you underperformed the market by 25% in real terms! If you take the nominal returns, you still underperformed the market by 25%, genius! I think I now know why you underperformed the market, bud!
Good grief. I forgot you’re the poster that didn’t know the difference between real and nominal. I see you still don’t..

Good grief. I forgot you’re the poster that didn’t know the difference between real and nominal. I see you still don’t..
Oh bless your heart, this is so embarrassing for you.

Nominal market return: 43%
Your terrible real returns: 0%
Inflation Rate: 19%

Real vs Nominal (Market Return - Terrible Tampa Return):
(.25 - 0) = (.44 - .19)

Oh jeez, it looks like the answer shows that you need to switch to a target fund and enroll in the local community college's Econ 101 class, bud! This is your home price crash prediction all over again! So embarrassing!

Oh bless your heart, this is so embarrassing for you.

Nominal market return: 43%
Your terrible real returns: 0%
Inflation Rate: 19%

Real vs Nominal (Market Return - Terrible Tampa Return):
(.25 - 0) = (.44 - .19)

Oh jeez, it looks like the answer shows that you need to switch to a target fund and enroll in the local community college's Econ 101 class, bud! This is your home price crash prediction all over again! So embarrassing!
Yikes! First rule of holes - when you’re in one quit digging. I never said my nominal return was 0. S&P since 2022 is up 21% (nominal) -
Not 44%. Inflation was close to 16%… so S&P real return since ‘22 was under 6%. A 2% YoY average is really bad.

Just bc home prices haven’t crashed yet doesn’t mean they won’t. Inventory piling up here in FL. Unemployment up 17% less than a year. Insurance, HOA, and property taxes are crushing people since they overbought

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT