ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

If I go to the trailer park there's a strong chance I'm gonna see you hungover from your latest meth binge trying to get some love from your sister cousin and I don't want to have to bleach my eyes, so I'll pass.
I give this a 3.4 out of 10. Also, I don't have any sister cousins, bud.

IqP5Xcu.jpeg

I hope none of my fellow Husker posters have military aged sons that could get called via the draft to fight in a bs war
Freedom isn’t free. The whole thing with Ukraine is precisely about that. Screw anyone who would choose to give up their freedom to live under the communist boot.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but please provide some proof.
You know weapons prices are highly inflated because there is like bribe money in there right?

So Denmark gives Ukraine 7 F-16's... say it's worth 20 mil per plane, or 140 million (I have no idea what the real value/cost is)

Then the US sells Denmark 7 new F35's at a cost of 100 million each, or 700 million dollars, but discounts it by lets say 100 million to assist them in giving those jets to Ukraine.

The put the 100 million discount into the 'aid' package, but it's just vapor money anyways.

The US is still making 7 new jets and getting 600 million in funds.. each plane prob only costs 1/5th of that to actually make since the markup is insane to begin with.

Multiply this by all the new orders to Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, and all the other Nato countries that gave weapons to ukraine, and the number starts getting into the billions.

There most certainly is some cash in there, but it's a fraction of the amounts you hear on the headlines.

People have to also stop thinking of the US dollar as just our money.. the bulk of it is overseas as the world reserve currency. (Which will only continue even more)

It's a world currency, so it's not coming out of the US taxpayers pocket per se. We export inflation to everywhere.. which allows us to keep the scheme going.

You know weapons prices are highly inflated because there is like bribe money in there right?

So Denmark gives Ukraine 7 F-16's... say it's worth 20 mil per plane, or 140 million (I have no idea what the real value/cost is)

Then the US sells Denmark 7 new F35's at a cost of 100 million each, or 700 million dollars, but discounts it by lets say 100 million to assist them in giving those jets to Ukraine.

The put the 100 million discount into the 'aid' package, but it's just vapor money anyways.

The US is still making 7 new jets and getting 600 million in funds.. each plane prob only costs 1/5th of that to actually make since the markup is insane to begin with.

Multiply this by all the new orders to Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, and all the other Nato countries that gave weapons to ukraine, and the number starts getting into the billions.

There most certainly is some cash in there, but it's a fraction of the amounts you hear on the headlines.

People have to also stop thinking of the US dollar as just our money.. the bulk of it is overseas as the world reserve currency. (Which will only continue even more)

It's a world currency, so it's not coming out of the US taxpayers pocket per se. We export inflation to everywhere.. which allows us to keep the scheme going.
I see you’re fully all in on retarded modern monetary theory. This is our tax money. Even if the feds printed WE still feel the inflation.

You were a poster when Russia took crimea back in 2014, but I don’t see any opinions from your search history? You didn’t care then.. why do you care now? Are you just more susceptible to propaganda now?

Reactions: shocksker
I see you’re fully all in on retarded modern monetary theory. This is our tax money. Even if the feds printed WE still feel the inflation.
No, I'm not on board with modern monetary theory. That is something even more twisted than what you are thinking. That is like UBI type stuff where they think they can match micro inflation with macro level deflation.. which isn't what I'm talking about.

Yes, we do feel some inflation, there is no doubt about that, but it is far less than what the rest of the world feels. Everything in the US basically doubled in the last couple of years.

If you lived in Turkey, you would have seen prices rise by like 5x.

Just about everywhere has had worse inflation than the US, and all the other central banks are cutting interest rates, because they can't take the pain, and are secretly buying up our treasuries to get their 5 percent.

I might as well just say it.. I'm a little off these last few days. I just lost my sister on Thursday to cirrhosis of the liver. Flying back to Florida next week and have to try to put some closure to some things. As with most things dealing with family, it's complicated, but I feel like I tried to do everything in my power to get her sober and got so close, a number of times. It's a gut punch to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT