ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Oh the irony.

Imagine acting like a dumbass libtard know-it-all and comparing opioids to fentanyl.

On the plus side Floyd has been sober 4+ years now.

Btw this was tolerance.
Maybe my post got removed by accident but just so it is clear fentanyl is an opioid.

Which may make me a lot of things, but it does not make me a dumbass

Take the L and move along. You’re ruining this thread.
Excuse me? At least I know what an opioid is. From that famous commie rag-Merriam Webster:

fentanyl​

noun

fen·ta·nyl ˈfen-tə-ˌnil

: a synthetic opioid narcotic analgesic
Usually an L, as you put it, is when you say something completely wrong, Revealing your ignorance, not when someone else does.
If it makes you feel any better, you certainly know how to gaslight.

Last edited:
Excuse me? At least I know what an opioid is. From that famous commie rag-Merriam Webster:

fentanyl​

noun

fen·ta·nyl ˈfen-tə-ˌnil

: a synthetic opioid narcotic analgesic
Usually an L, as you put it, is when you say something completely wrong, Revealing your ignorance, not when someone else does.
If it makes you feel any better, you certainly know how to gaslight.
I find it hilarious you are still obsessed with this. You literally compared fentanyl to alcohol and I dunked on you.

Does Merriam still define fascism as “right -wing?” If so, then yeah it’s a commie rag as well.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
I find it hilarious you are still obsessed with this. You literally compared fentanyl to alcohol and I dunked on you.

Does Merriam still define fascism as “right -wing?” If so, then yeah it’s a commie rag as well.
I said you could develop tolerance to both.

That is a correct statement. Come on, I know you can do better than this!

I said you could develop tolerance to both.

That is a correct statement. Come on, I know you can do better than this!
Wow you’re dumber than I gave you credit for. Well done ..

People are really building a tolerance 🤣🤣

18744.jpeg

You do realize the liver has the ability to process alcohol as it’s a natural by-product in foods we eat so much harder to OD on (alcohol poisoning) .

Just take the L and move on bro. You’ve blown through pathetic and are quickly approaching Iowegian territory

Wow you’re dumber than I gave you credit for. Well done ..

People are really building a tolerance 🤣🤣

18744.jpeg

You do realize the liver has the ability to process alcohol as it’s a natural by-product in foods we eat so much harder to OD on (alcohol poisoning) .

Just take the L and move on bro. You’ve blown through pathetic and are quickly approaching Iowegian territory
You really need to try harder.
From that commie rag Merriam Webster again:
Under the entry “tolerance”, definition 4a (1)
: the capacity of the body to endure or become less responsive to a substance (such as a drug) or a physiological insult especially with repeated use or exposure
developed a tolerance to painkillers

Just stop trying to insult me, I don’t really care and you’re making yourself look worse and we are both cornhusker fans so let’s just stick with that OK?

: the capacity of the body to endure or become less responsive to a substance (such as a drug) or a physiological insult especially with repeated use or exposure

Just stop trying to insult me, I don’t really care and you’re making yourself look worse and we are both cornhusker fans so let’s just stick with that OK?
Nobody needs to try anything. You're a disingenuous lying fraud of a clown. Go cook some fries and stfu.

Nobody needs to try anything. You're a disingenuous lying fraud of a clown. Go cook some fries and stfu.
So maybe you should think this through. How exactly were you planning on making me STFU?
And I’m not the one who does not know that fentanyl is an opioid… Just typing that makes me laugh.

Getting close. ..

So you say St Floyd didn’t OD even though his levels were well above lethality bc he developed a tolerance for lethal dosage, correct?

I’d walk away from this if I were you. ..

Reactions: leodisflowers
So maybe you should think this through. How exactly were you planning on making me STFU?
And I’m not the one who does not know that fentanyl is an opioid… Just typing that makes me laugh.
Do you think lying makes you clever? You compared Fentanyl to the opioids from Purdue Pharma. That was your boneheaded idiotic comparison. You said that. That was all you and your brilliance. Great one. Only a retard would do that, but hey, it was just 4th of July. Free country. They're no where close to in the same league. But for some reason you want to act like they are just because they're both opioid.

No one ever said anything about making you STFU, it's just what you should do.

If you'd like to send your address I'm sure the universe would oblige.

Do you think lying makes you clever? You compared Fentanyl to the opioids from Purdue Pharma. That was your boneheaded idiotic comparison. You said that. That was all you and your brilliance. Great one. Only a retard would do that, but hey, it was just 4th of July. Free country. They're no where close to in the same league. But for some reason you want to act like they are just because they're both opioid.

He thinks smuggled fentanyl is the same as prescribed opioids.. dude is a loser. It’s probably been a couple decades since he could look down and see his pecker

It’s husker Tim in Omaha, in the flesh!
Nice try. Your statement was that I was comparing opioids with fentanyl. You clearly did not understand that fentanyl was an opioid. You cannot be comparing something to another thing if they are in fact the same thing.
I’m really enjoying this, but maybe it would be best if you just moved on.

He thinks smuggled fentanyl is the same as prescribed opioids.. dude is a loser. It’s probably been a couple decades since he could look down and see his pecker
I have no idea what that first sentence is supposed to be about. I’m not the one who didn’t know that fentanyl is an opioid. I did not even make the comparison. Did you know that fentanyl can be prescribed? It comes in a patch, In an injection you can use for sedation or acute pain . Don’t know how you would have a clue about the second statement but the third one was not a bad insult. Not original, but not a bad insult

I have no idea what that first sentence is supposed to be about. I’m not the one who didn’t know that fentanyl is an opioid. I did not even make the comparison. Did you know that fentanyl can be prescribed? It comes in a patch, In an injection you can use for sedation or acute pain . Don’t know how you would have a clue about the second statement but the third one was not a bad insult. Not original, but not a bad insult
Bud, these Cletus McRednecks are basically HS dropouts, so don't expect these troglodytes to know much of anything. They are lashing out at you because they embarrassed themselves so bad!

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life
Bud, these Cletus McRednecks are basically HS dropouts, so don't expect these troglodytes to know much of anything. They are lashing out at you because they embarrassed themselves so bad!
That's the classic scope I used to rest my nuts comfortably on his head on a weekly basis. Damn. I miss the wild west on the open board.😰

Ok so full circle now..

Did Floyd OD on prescription fentanyl?

• Haha
Ok so full circle now..

Did Floyd OD on prescription fentanyl?
The thing that would surprise me if it was the fentanyl that killed him was that he was still resisting and still able to say something that made sense. Usually, if there is a narcotic overdose, people are dazed and confused. I wonder All this hullabaloo about an overdose is some smart attorney, trying to find grounds for a successful appeal. What would you do if you were the cops attorney – say that the drugs in Floyd’s system Were not responsible for his death?
someone on this thread said that suspects always say they’re short of breath when they are being subdued by police.
If that is correct, then what the police did really is more negligence than anything else. Not worthy of a charge of murder at all, just didn’t realize that when this guy said he Couldn’t breathe he wasn’t just jacking them around. He actually meant it.

I have been stopped by cops for speeding and been pissed off, but they have a tough job. And when I drive off, and I think about those guys standing by the roadside while people whiz by close at 70 miles an hour, or approach a car at night alone, I get that It’s a job that a lot of people would not have the guts to do. There are some cops who want someone to resist so they can beat the crap out of them but those are a really small minority. I don’t think that the people who took down Floyd were like that. They were just trying to keep Floyd from hurting himself or anyone else.
I do not think this is bootlicking. It is just an appreciation of the difficult job that cops do, and that everyone else seems to think they should do it better, but nobody else wants to do it at all.

The thing that would surprise me if it was the fentanyl that killed him was that he was still resisting and still able to say something that made sense. Usually, if there is a narcotic overdose, people are dazed and confused. I wonder All this hullabaloo about an overdose is some smart attorney, trying to find grounds for a successful appeal. What would you do if you were the cops attorney – say that the drugs in Floyd’s system Were not responsible for his death?
someone on this thread said that suspects always say they’re short of breath when they are being subdued by police.
If that is correct, then what the police did really is more negligence than anything else. Not worthy of a charge of murder at all, just didn’t realize that when this guy said he Couldn’t breathe he wasn’t just jacking them around. He actually meant it.

I have been stopped by cops for speeding and been pissed off, but they have a tough job. And when I drive off, and I think about those guys standing by the roadside while people whiz by close at 70 miles an hour, or approach a car at night alone, I get that It’s a job that a lot of people would not have the guts to do. There are some cops who want someone to resist so they can beat the crap out of them but those are a really small minority. I don’t think that the people who took down Floyd were like that. They were just trying to keep Floyd from hurting himself or anyone else.
I do not think this is bootlicking. It is just an appreciation of the difficult job that cops do, and that everyone else seems to think they should do it better, but nobody else wants to do it at all.
🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
🤡🤡🤡
I guess that’s called projection on your part.
That's the classic scope I used to rest my nuts comfortably on his head on a weekly basis. Damn. I miss the wild west on the open board.😰
I didn’t know you were gay. I mean the only way to interpret what you just said is that you get BJ’s from guys regularly.
I have never been into that myself, being married for 30 years.
But of course I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with your sexual orientation. You are just living your best life!

I guess that’s called projection on your part.

I didn’t know you were gay. I mean the only way to interpret what you just said is that you get BJ’s from guys regularly.
I have never been into that myself, being married for 30 years.
But of course I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with your sexual orientation. You are just living your best life!
never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

You obviously haven’t watched the full body cam. Only what msm wants you to watch.

So here you. Floyd becomes very erratic when he is placed in car. He even says “I’m going to die”.

He had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system. 3 ng/mL can be fatal.

You obviously haven’t watched the full body cam. Only what msm wants you to watch.

So here you. Floyd becomes very erratic when he is placed in car. He even says “I’m going to die”.

He had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system. 3 ng/mL can be fatal.
Thank you – I’ll watch it. Not right now, Half to go back to the “salt mines”. But I appreciate you making it to me. I want to know for myself what Happened.

Nice clip From a hilarious movie. Great example of projection on your part. Seeing as you like to be educated-Here’s Merriam, Webster again:

projection​

noun

: the attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects
especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety

I really think that counseling would help you.

Nice clip From a hilarious movie. Great example of projection on your part. Seeing as you like to be educated-Here’s Merriam, Webster again:

projection​

noun

: the attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects
especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety

Big Red, don't let these uneducated savages get to you. These people live in trailer parks and work jobs that pay less than retail! You can't expect these neanderthals to be able to understand what's going on in their own extremely smooth brains...they are simply prisoners of their own stupidity! Attempting to educate these country bumpkins is noble...you just have to keep enduring, bud! They will see the light!

• Love
Why do posts disappear from this thread? I didn't get a chance to finish one of my responses to one of you guys. Any help would be appreciated.

Why do posts disappear from this thread? I didn't get a chance to finish one of my responses to one of you guys. Any help would be appreciated.
I actually created a script to auto-report anything that I don't like, so a lot of these stupid posts have been purged.

• Haha
Because someone got their feelings hurt from being owned all the time.

projection​

noun

Fry cook psychologist.

You do it all... Except be honest. 🤡🤡🤡

Fry cook psychologist.

You do it all... Except be honest. 🤡🤡🤡
I’m not sure if I like the clown face better, the bootlicker comment (when I said being a cop was difficult), or some of the other insults you’ve tossed around. The fry cook stuff is kind of dumb. You must have some better ones though. Keep trying. This has been a good distraction for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT