ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

California

VjFA2Ly.jpeg

Like this? ha ha ha ha

Yep, like one political party taking a video saying that the political opponent was talking to no one, when in fact, he was talking to the parachutists, Which is obvious from a video taken from a different angle.
I don’t care which party does it it’s ridiculous. I don’t care which party doesn’t accept the results of a free and fair election. It’s ridiculous. I don’t care which party has a rally on the day the Election is supposed to be certified that causes a riot at the capitol. It’s ridiculous.

Why doesn’t the political process get back to talking about issues? Deficits. Foreign policy. Inflation. Immigration. Social security. Medicare. Environment. If you like- (I don’t care-Not my business) LBGT etc. issues, abortion.

Yep, like one political party taking a video saying that the political opponent was talking to no one, when in fact, he was talking to the parachutists, Which is obvious from a video taken from a different angle.
I don’t care which party does it it’s ridiculous. I don’t care which party doesn’t accept the results of a free and fair election. It’s ridiculous. I don’t care which party has a rally on the day the Election is supposed to be certified that causes a riot at the capitol. It’s ridiculous.

Why doesn’t the political process get back to talking about issues? Deficits. Foreign policy. Inflation. Immigration. Social security. Medicare. Environment. If you like- (I don’t care-Not my business) LBGT etc. issues, abortion.
Both parties have already fvcked up all 10 issues you mention, the more they talk "issues", the more they fcvk things up.

You have the political mind of a 4th grader if you think things haven't been designed to take this country right where it is at this moment. Read Cloward and Piven and get up to speed on the intended result, because this country's predicament has been in play for decades.

Any adult, including any moderator, who hasn't read or isn't aware of the Cloward-Piven strategy does themselves a disservice by not knowing the actual purpose and now obvious results.........

Last edited:
Someday you’ll realize this whole era of “alternate facts”, Autocracy is good, “Deep state “, “elections are rigged” politics was all just a bad idea.
Not today, apparently.
Twitter files proved the deep state is very real. Or do you agree the FBI can and should work with town square like platforms to silence their political opponents?

Do you recall the WH press secretary asking Spotify to silence Joe Rogan?

Twitter files proved the deep state is very real. Or do you agree the FBI can and should work with town square like platforms to silence their political opponents?

Do you recall the WH press secretary asking Spotify to silence Joe Rogan?
Maybe we’ve both been manipulated. I don’t trust Twitter or other social media platforms because they are very easy to manipulate. Much more easy to manipulate, than the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, etc.
I know the father of a friend of my son who is in the FBI. He is an honest, hard-working person who raised two great kids. There may be some fringe goofballs in the FBI, but most of them are hard-working rule, abiding folks. My niece works for the Social Security Administration. She is the same way. I know a ton of people in the VA. They are the same way. I’m betting that is true of most of the people in the US government.
The only deep state I know of is a large group of long-term employees who follow the rules of their organizations. They would be resistant to someone who wants to blow the whole thing up and follow their agenda to benefit themselves.

Maybe we’ve both been manipulated. I don’t trust Twitter or other social media platforms because they are very easy to manipulate. Much more easy to manipulate, than the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, etc.
I know the father of a friend of my son who is in the FBI. He is an honest, hard-working person who raised two great kids. There may be some fringe goofballs in the FBI, but most of them are hard-working rule, abiding folks. My niece works for the Social Security Administration. She is the same way. I know a ton of people in the VA. They are the same way. I’m betting that is true of most of the people in the US government.
The only deep state I know of is a large group of long-term employees who follow the rules of their organizations. They would be resistant to someone who wants to blow the whole thing up and follow their agenda to benefit themselves.
It is time to pull your head from the sand. There is absolutely no way you can't see the manipulation of all media. Fox and Newsmax manipulate their stories to the right. Everyone else to the left. If you can honestly watch CNN or MSNBC or read the editorials in most newspapers around the country, including WSJ and NYT and not see a left leaning stance, you are just being willfully blind.

I am not sure saying you know a ton of people that work in the VA says what you think it does. As a vet, I can tell you that the operational maleficence that runs rampant through that organization is very prevalent. An individual can be honest and work hard and still make no impact to the overall operation of the organization. It happens in every industry and company. Again, I work in education, the only impact I have is on the kids I work with. I am told what to teach and how to teach it. I am evaluated on how I follow the teaching techniques and TEKS (basically the how to and what to teach in Texas). As I wrote, it is the same in any organization, especially government organizations. Most people work in the government sector because they can retire after 20 years and basically have residual income for the rest of their lives. Then at a relatively young age, 45-50, can transition into another career or job. Most are there to do their job, do what they are told to do and move on when they can.

Go back to sleep dumbass.

It is time to pull your head from the sand. There is absolutely no way you can't see the manipulation of all media. Fox and Newsmax manipulate their stories to the right. Everyone else to the left. If you can honestly watch CNN or MSNBC or read the editorials in most newspapers around the country, including WSJ and NYT and not see a left leaning stance, you are just being willfully blind.

I am not sure saying you know a ton of people that work in the VA says what you think it does. As a vet, I can tell you that the operational maleficence that runs rampant through that organization is very prevalent. An individual can be honest and work hard and still make no impact to the overall operation of the organization. It happens in every industry and company. Again, I work in education, the only impact I have is on the kids I work with. I am told what to teach and how to teach it. I am evaluated on how I follow the teaching techniques and TEKS (basically the how to and what to teach in Texas). As I wrote, it is the same in any organization, especially government organizations. Most people work in the government sector because they can retire after 20 years and basically have residual income for the rest of their lives. Then at a relatively young age, 45-50, can transition into another career or job. Most are there to do their job, do what they are told to do and move on when they can.
I work some of my time at the VA and I think most those people are really trying to do their job and serve veterans, Including me. I’m assuming that is your experience in education?

I work some of my time at the VA and I think most those people are really trying to do their job and serve veterans, Including me. I’m assuming that is your experience in education?
Sure. But the point remains that regardless of what I do on the front line, what gets taught and ,in Texas, tested is not in my control. Same with the VA and the FBI and any of the other agencies. The front line guys can go out and do their jobs and want for the best on a daily basis but the overall direction of the organization is controlled by the higher ups. What gets prosecuted or sent to the DOJ is not determined by a field agent in the FBI, especially in high profile cases.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Do you drive the shuttle? Giving it your all every day? Greeting people with a big smile and hi-diddly-ho neighbor attitude? Also does this mean you'll leave your head buried in the sand?

Best little NPC they every made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT