ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Seriously? Is that all you think about? I would respect you if that’s what you did with your spare time… But I’ve never been interested in that sort of thing.
Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

If there is one thing the left hates more than a republican, it's a former democrat. RFKjr, Tulsi, Musk, Joe Rogan, etc.
I can’t hate anyone whose father was assassinated while he was a teenager. IIRC is mother was an alcoholic. Almost hard to blame him for his wacky beliefs.

I can’t hate anyone whose father was assassinated while he was a teenager. IIRC is mother was an alcoholic. Almost hard to blame him for his wacky beliefs.
Which of his beliefs are wacky? Maybe you don't hate him, but I think you took a couple of shots at him in this thread. To me, it's entertaining. Once a high profile dem questions their own party, they go hard after that person. I've seen this on the right as well, but not nearly as often. I am curious what your opinion is of Tulsi, if you care to share.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
They’re whacky because you don’t agree with them? What a mental midget.
Which of his beliefs are wacky? Maybe you don't hate him, but I think you took a couple of shots at him in this thread. To me, it's entertaining. Once a high profile dem questions their own party, they go hard after that person. I've seen this on the right as well, but not nearly as often. I am curious what your opinion is of Tulsi, if you care to share.
I don’t hate him. Both of my parents lived to a ripe old age, And I miss them every day anyway. I’ve had none of the tragedy that has followed his family.
His vaccine stances are completely out of line with the medical evidence from well-controlled studies. He has long been a proponent of a link of autism to vaccines. The only study really supporting this link was so Fraudulent it was retracted, and the author lost his medical license. It is easy to have his stance In a country where most people are vaccinated, Standard of living is high and mortality from childhood illnesses is relatively low.

I don’t know much about Tulsi Gabbard at all. She’s not running for anything, so I Don’t pay any attention to anything she says, or does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT