ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ever been arrested?

Yeah some Sheriffs don't play. Sarpy county's kicked my buddies ass while in custody.....the dude needed a good one.
I knew a guy in the USMC who was stationed in SOCAL. He had a pickup that someone had stolen the tailgate from. He and his buddies got liquored up and were driving around in Orange County (he was driving) when his buddy saw a truck with the same kind of tailgate. So they stole the tailgate and while leaving were seen by the owner of the truck. He took off after them and a high speed chase ensued. The Orange County Sheriff's department got involved, pulled my friend over and salted him and his three Uncle Sam's Misguided Children friends into the Orange County lockup. The jail staff was populated by a bunch of former Marines, so naturally they made my friend and his buddies do PT up and down the walkway between the cells. Their First Sergeant showed up and doubled the PT. In the morning they were bailed out and the company CO asked the Shirt what he suggested for punishment. Shirt consulted with their Gunny and the Marines were delegated three weekends of CC (correctional custody), reduction in rank (one rank), pay suspended for three months and required to clean graffiti from some of the worst barrios in Orange County. The civilian judge, a former Army puke, liked that and added no civilian punishment.

Been to Altus. Not a place I would want to be stationed. My sympathies, sir.
Not only was i stationed there, but at the same time our forum member dragonraider was there too. It actually was a good base to be on. Out in the boonies, but a lot of really good people and I enjoyed the 19 months or so I was there.

Have some pretty epic adventures while in the Navy during the 80's......got into some trouble in Israel, Sicily, Italy, and stateside.

My saving grace belive it or not was keeping my mouth shut and saying yes sir and no sir when dealing with the police, shore patrol .

Managed to get squared away and retired after 26 years as a E8 SCPO.

Reactions: frostonthegrass
On a beautiful spring day in Lincoln, my buddies and I took our bicycles out for ride to Holmes Lake. LPD had a sting out evidently....those pigs wrote all 3 college students a ticket for failure to register a bike. Yeah well done....
You deserved twice over for your lack of respect.

Have some pretty epic adventures while in the Navy during the 80's......got into some trouble in Israel, Sicily, Italy, and stateside.

My saving grace belive it or not was keeping my mouth shut and saying yes sir and no sir when dealing with the police, shore patrol .

Managed to get squared away and retired after 26 years as a E8 SCPO.
I was deployed to Sigonella twice and absolutely loved it. Beautiful base.

Numerous times, was a bit of a directionless loser in my early 20s.

Usually just public intox, never anything violent or aggressive. Also a pretty big target at 6'6" so it's easier to look like a situation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT