ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Double whammy for Pippen

Yep to all of this.

And men are happy to initiate banging BUT after the wife rejects it over and over, they stop initiating it and next thing you know....you have a roommate.

Is it really that hard for a wife to just give a BJ once a week and not act like it is the biggest chore in the world.

50% of marriages end in divorce, we know that much. As far as loveless marriages, it might just depend on your definition of love but I would say that 50% of marriages are "routine", as in, "well, I have been married for 15 years, kids are close to being in their teens, I wake up, go to work, go to a kids game, play golf twice a month, we go out to eat every other week and we take a vacation each summer" and you are just in that routine and you are fine with it, not happy, not miserable, just in that routine. That is what a ton of marriages are, nothing wrong with that.

Then you have a good % where both are just hoping to end it but neither wants to be the one who starts the divorce, so you just wait and wait and next thing you know you are living with a stranger.
My wife is adamant that a bj is not a compromise when she isn't in the mood or tired. I was adamant that a hj was just fine in those instances. We're both happy about the arrangement. I think.

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
My wife is adamant that a bj is not a compromise when she isn't in the mood or tired. I was adamant that a hj was just fine in those instances. We're both happy about the arrangement. I think.
Remember when getting HJ's was the worst...like with a girl that did not know what she was doing...just tugging and not pulling hard enough or too hard...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT