ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dog Walker

Yep! I hired a dog walker like three months ago, and so far, it's been amazing. She's a 19-year-old vet student, and she's lovely. Honestly, having the peace of mind that my Cocker Spaniel is well taken care of is everything I wanted the last few months with my hectic schedule. I mean, I still walk my dog on Saturdays and Sundays and give him all the attention he needs. By the way, to find out more about pet care, I highly recommend this website https://cutepetcare.com/ . They have some fascinating articles, and I'm sure you'll find a lot to read about people's experiences of hiring a dog walker.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightningJack
I don't understand some people who hire walkers. If I were to get a large dog that needs time and attention, I would consider my schedule first. Also, many dogs don't like strangers. It's like my dog. I had to train him myself and replace him with a dog handler. I took https://mydogtrainingcollar.com/exuby-shock-collar-for-small-dogs/ to get him better at training as I can't imagine what the result would be without it. Otherwise, I'm combining work and a dog. Anyone who can't afford a dog walker or can't do it themselves does it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
Why do you need a dog walker service if the dog is yours? I mean, I still can't understand such people. Why have you taken responsibility for the pet if you have no time to take care of it?

Why do you need a dog walker service if the dog is yours? I mean, I still can't understand such people. Why have you taken responsibility for the pet if you have no time to take care of it?
Why do you need someone else to change your motor oil if the car is yours? I mean, I still can't understand such people. Why have you taken the responsibility for the car if you have no time to take care of it? 🤪

Or or or, people (me) are taking responsibility for the dog. By hiring a dog walker, to help meet the dogs needs.

Reactions: 1Ramsker3
You know, some disabled people would give everything to get a service dog, but at the same time, some people give their dogs no dog walker services. I'm sorry, but I think it's complete nonsense. I have a friend who works at servicedogregistration.org. Every day she sees many people wanting to register their dog as a service pet. So, if I were you, I'd give my dog such a service instead of a walker service. BW

Shit, I could walk my dog 3 times a day (sometimes I do) but she'd STILL love a walk from a stranger. She's a real walk whore, she'd take it any time she could get it.

Reactions: drubendall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT