ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Davis “cheated” chance to break record.

It is the new way. Young folks are routinely denied chances at anything especially if you are colorful.

This kid and his Junior College are looking so bad here. Have mercy, do they not teach math anymore?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Do we even have to discuss the level of quality a UCLA team was playing vs the teams Detroit Mercy played? I’ll reiterate, I commend the dude for balling out. He still have to make a lot of shots and put a lot of work in. But don’t be silly

Just start at the default position that every person is cheated out of every single thing and go from there.

Myself? I was cheated out of this record too. It wasn't fair that I was slow, relatively uncoordinated, and couldn't jump.

Except that I was cheated out of those attributes, I'd have smashed that record.

He wasn’t cheated out of Jack squat… He should be grateful he received a 5th Covid year to even get close acheiving breaking his record..

Another kid that is living in the Woke new world of ohh my I was cheated giving every opportunity given 5 years and couldn’t get it done..

Like most of us who were upset about this or that when we were young men, life got hard soon enough and we had to put all the silly crap aside and worry about stuff like replacing bald tires.

Reactions: RedJensen
Maybe he should have helped his team more by winning enough games to qualify (14-19) for post season tournaments..

Very happy there was a very loud outcry for him not breaking the record of a player who is a NBA hall of fame, averaging 44 points a game with out the 3 point line..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT