ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College sports commercials

RedSea

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 18, 2001
Tired of these commercials both colleges run during games where they always tell us how they are doing some new cutting edge techie research that is going to usher in the golden age. Gag.

I’d like to see one with a few dozen empty cases of old mil light, a bottle of mad dog 20/20, and “ negative” test slip from the univerisity health center

Reactions: huskerfan66
Somewhat OT, but if I see one more of those State Farm commercials where Oscar from The Office makes Chris Paul go bowling, I might smash my TV set. This has what to do with car insurance, exactly?

Somewhat OT, but if I see one more of those State Farm commercials where Oscar from The Office makes Chris Paul go bowling, I might smash my TV set. This has what to do with car insurance, exactly?

But the commercial worked because you are talking about it in a public forum. Chalk one up for the advertising agency. Winking

It was successful. Stuck in your mind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT