ADVERTISEMENT

How does David Bell keep a job?

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
… there is NO one in MLB less competent….except his GM and owner

Season over…

It's tough being a Reds fan. We rally. Cruz strikes out 2, but then walks 2. Carroll singles and drives in Barnhart. I destroy my TV. LOL

Should bring back Pete! At least he'd have some skin in every game.

e837697afc1ebe853f8f75b262b58ddb.jpg

I’m tired of the inevitability… a 8 game losing streak is the managers fault
I don't know what to tell you Spartan. The reds are so full of talent and I don't know why they're not hitting. That is the issue. They could be a first-class team in search of the finishing touches, AKA pitching. But they're not. I don't know why they're slumping. I mean the coach is not telling them not to hit. They're just not hitting well.

I don't know what to tell you Spartan. The reds are so full of talent and I don't know why they're not hitting. That is the issue. They could be a first-class team in search of the finishing touches, AKA pitching. But they're not. I don't know why they're slumping. I mean the coach is not telling them not to hit. They're just not hitting well.
Since the MINUTE they long termed him they are below average… good managers are good for a reason… vibe, belief, swag… whatever… he ain’t got it … I am not an anti coach person 99% of the time but here I am

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT