ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bubba Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

Only thing missing from this story is a name associated with the person(s) responsible for tying the pulls, and their current employers parting ways with them, instead donating their salaries to various causes.

But it's only Wednesday.

I just didn't see anything where you wrote about everyone being wrong about this. I only saw where you wrote that he jumped to conclusions about Washington, but instead it being about drugs, you jumped to the conclusion that is was about race, by inserting black man, in there.

See you can't have it both ways, you (impersonal you) can't be pissed when the Karens of the world call the police and say I am being yelled at by a black man, and then come out and say, "you mean like if a young adult who is black goes missing someone will assume it has all the makings of a drug deal gone bad?" The poster you replied to didn't indicate it had anything to do with race, he assumed because of the history of drug use.

There wasn't a noose in the garage, it was a pull handle. The conclusion jumping was done because NASCAR has a history with the south and the confederate flag, and being slow to cut ties with it. That is why it was "ok" for the media to jump to that conclusion. You see now? It was rational to jump to that conclusion, for some. But, in your mind, it wasn't ok for him to jump to a conclusion that a man with a history of using drugs, may have been involved in a drug deal gone wrong. But you appeared to be more offended because of the race of the individual, not his drug history.

Yup. It’s always race first with these people. It’s almost like they can’t help themselves. It’s also perfectly fine to jump to the conclusion that a white cop must be racist - it allows us to have hysteria and crazy on tap, which is comforting.

Yeah it becomes a noose when it was cut off from the rest of the rope. Now it was a noose for small animals at this point but the imagery is still the same. FBI said it was so I will take their word. This was bigly blown out of proportion and if it was found by any other crew in that "sport" it wouldnt have never seen the light of day.

If bubba knows who reported this they need to be fired. That’s just ridiculous. And if bubba really wants attention, start winning race’s get your attention the right way!!!

Reactions: husker2612
If bubba knows who reported this they need to be fired. That’s just ridiculous. And if bubba really wants attention, start winning race’s get your attention the right way!!!

I don't get the angst with Bubba. He DIDN'T report it. He DIDN'T see it. NASCAR came to him and informed him about it.

People can call it a garage pull or whatever the heck the knot is, but it clearly looks like a noose. It likely was never tied to look like a noose, but the fact remains it does look like one.

This is all on NASCAR and the media. NASCAR jumped the gun big time. They likely did so to cover their ass. If they don't the media has a hay day with it and they get "cancelled".

Why the hell is everyone so quick to judge and blame someone? Just wait til the f'n facts come out. People calling him "Bubba Smollett" , wtf is wrong with you?

In an interview Tuesday night with CNN after the FBI said there was not a hate crime, Wallace said what he saw in his garage “was a straight-up noose.”
Do people not realize the noose is just a knot it is in the same family as slipnot,running bowline, and arbor knot.

"A variation of this knot is used in fishing and is called the Uni-knot. It is used to tie fishing line to terminal tackle, join two pieces of line, or for snelling hooks. It is especially useful when used with slick braided line as more coils can be added to increase the friction of the knot and will not let the knot pull out. It is also useful in that the knot can be pulled down tight to the lure or it can be left with a larger loop that gives the lure more freedom of movement.

The hangman's noose can also be used in boating to secure an eyelet on a rope or sheet without splicing it.

This knot was also used for hauling lines on gaff rigging in sailing applications, usually made with three or more wraps depending on the weight to be lifted. It is still a trusted knot for overhead lifting and sailing to this day."

So yes he is right it is a noose, just because something is a noose doesn't mean racist. As in this case it was used as a door pull and was there for months before and is in other garages. In the society we are in EVERYTHING is viewed as racist. Just saw Joy Beyhart say "blackmail" and "black cat" could be offensive. God help this country.

I don't get the angst with Bubba. He DIDN'T report it. He DIDN'T see it. NASCAR came to him and informed him about it.

People can call it a garage pull or whatever the heck the knot is, but it clearly looks like a noose. It likely was never tied to look like a noose, but the fact remains it does look like one.

This is all on NASCAR and the media. NASCAR jumped the gun big time. They likely did so to cover their ass. If they don't the media has a hay day with it and they get "cancelled".

Why the hell is everyone so quick to judge and blame someone? Just wait til the f'n facts come out. People calling him "Bubba Smollett" , wtf is wrong with you?
The facts are out and it is very evident this was not a hate crime. Unless by facts you mean we discover time travel exists and the person who put it there in October knew Bubba was going to be in that specific garage at that specific time. Then he also put them in all the other garages to try and cover is tracks. Come on man, not everything is about race, or it shouldn't be anyways.

Reactions: OzzyLvr

He handled it like a drama queen. He shoulda tapped the brakes, been the voice of reason, and let the situation be investigated with the findings made public in a press conference. Then, everyone has a sigh of relief and no real damage is done. It spiraled out of control unnecessarily. I was embarrassed for the NASCAR official that called him on the phone, crying. What kind of world are we living in?

Do people not realize the noose is just a knot it is in the same family as slipnot,running bowline, and arbor knot.

"A variation of this knot is used in fishing and is called the Uni-knot. It is used to tie fishing line to terminal tackle, join two pieces of line, or for snelling hooks. It is especially useful when used with slick braided line as more coils can be added to increase the friction of the knot and will not let the knot pull out. It is also useful in that the knot can be pulled down tight to the lure or it can be left with a larger loop that gives the lure more freedom of movement.

The hangman's noose can also be used in boating to secure an eyelet on a rope or sheet without splicing it.

This knot was also used for hauling lines on gaff rigging in sailing applications, usually made with three or more wraps depending on the weight to be lifted. It is still a trusted knot for overhead lifting and sailing to this day."

So yes he is right it is a noose, just because something is a noose doesn't mean racist. As in this case it was used as a door pull and was there for months before and is in other garages. In the society we are in EVERYTHING is viewed as racist. Just saw Joy Beyhart say "blackmail" and "black cat" could be offensive. God help this country.
Watch out Black plague, Black Ice, Black Friday, Black Shirts, Blackadder, Black Sabbath, Back in Black. Winking

Yup. It’s always race first with these people. It’s almost like they can’t help themselves. It’s also perfectly fine to jump to the conclusion that a white cop must be racist - it allows us to have hysteria and crazy on tap, which is comforting.
of course its race first, its nascar, that's what they do.Winking

Reactions: huntered
The facts are out and it is very evident this was not a hate crime. Unless by facts you mean we discover time travel exists and the person who put it there in October knew Bubba was going to be in that specific garage at that specific time. Then he also put them in all the other garages to try and cover is tracks. Come on man, not everything is about race, or it shouldn't be anyways.

WTH are you talking about? I never said anywhere in my post the "noose" was about race. I clearly said it was an overreaction from NASCAR fueled by media.

That being said, this had nothing to do with Bubba himself. That was my point and some jackasses quickly jumped onboard to blame him for a hoax or compared him to Jessie Smollett. That is obviously not the case unless you think he traveled back in time and places the noose to later bring it out and use it to his advantage.

My point is simple; people need to quit jumping to conclusions and blaming people for crap.

Reactions: husker2612
Sounds like you aren’t woke Tuco.
I use common sense. If every garage at the race track has the same knot tied at the end of the freaking garage door, I don’t automatically believe it’s race related. If a person has a history of drug use, it is not that far-fetched to believe that when he goes missing that he could’ve been involved in a drug deal gone bad. It doesn’t matter what race, gender or ethnicity that person is.

He handled it like a drama queen. He shoulda tapped the brakes, been the voice of reason, and let the situation be investigated with the findings made public in a press conference. Then, everyone has a sigh of relief and no real damage is done. It spiraled out of control unnecessarily. I was embarrassed for the NASCAR official that called him on the phone, crying. What kind of world are we living in?

He handled it like a drama queen? why are you blaming him? He didn't have anything to do with reporting it, investigating it, or reporting it.

You seem like a manly man. It seems pretty awful for NASCAR rep to have some empathy for something that is really an emotionally charged subject. What a sissy.

He handled it like a drama queen? why are you blaming him? He didn't have anything to do with reporting it, investigating it, or reporting it.

You seem like a manly man. It seems pretty awful for NASCAR rep to have some empathy for something that is really an emotionally charged subject. What a sissy.
It is pretty clear, Wallace, nascar, and the woke community wanted so badly for this to illustrate their boogie man. He absolutely handled it like someone who wanted it to be true, and is still clinging to it. It has notes of smollett case. False flag.

This was on NASCAR.

Not the driver.

Talk about jumping the freaking gun with zero facts to go off of.

Whoever is running the show over there needs to be kicked squarely in the nads.

WTH are you talking about? I never said anywhere in my post the "noose" was about race. I clearly said it was an overreaction from NASCAR fueled by media.

That being said, this had nothing to do with Bubba himself. That was my point and some jackasses quickly jumped onboard to blame him for a hoax or compared him to Jessie Smollett. That is obviously not the case unless you think he traveled back in time and places the noose to later bring it out and use it to his advantage.

My point is simple; people need to quit jumping to conclusions and blaming people for crap.
Fair enough

Reactions: egaRdeR
I use common sense. If every garage at the race track has the same knot tied at the end of the freaking garage door, I don’t automatically believe it’s race related. If a person has a history of drug use, it is not that far-fetched to believe that when he goes missing that he could’ve been involved in a drug deal gone bad. It doesn’t matter what race, gender or ethnicity that person is.

Phelps ( President of NASCAR ) added in a statement after his phone call that the garage rope in stall 4 — Wallace’s stall — was the only garage bay that had a rope fashioned into a noose.

Phelps ( President of NASCAR ) added in a statement after his phone call that the garage rope in stall 4 — Wallace’s stall — was the only garage bay that had a rope fashioned into a noose.

well there is evidence that the garage next door had the same knot. So if there is one, a reasonable person could conclude there are more.

It is pretty clear, Wallace, nascar, and the woke community wanted so badly for this to illustrate their boogie man. He absolutely handled it like someone who wanted it to be true, and is still clinging to it. It has notes of smollett case. False flag.

Clear to whom? You?

Seems you are the same on the opposite side. You so badly want a boogie man on the other side to blame. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Yes "these people". Like the

Clear to whom? You?

Seems you are the same on the opposite side. You so badly want a boogie man on the other side to blame. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Wtf are you talking about. I'm on the side that says its race baiting non story. You got the wrong guy here pal. You conflated my post with the woke vandall

well there is evidence that the garage next door had the same knot.
Looks like nascar is becoming political just like all the other sports. Sad day. With all of today’s social media outlets these protesters need to stop killing sports. Hopefully it wasn’t bubba but some clown that wanted to draw attention

Looks like nascar is becoming political just like all the other sports. Sad day. With all of today’s social media outlets these protesters need to stop killing sports. Hopefully it wasn’t bubba but some clown that wanted to draw attention

I don’t believe Bubba Wallace had anything to do with the reporting initially. Where I blame Bubba Wallace, is that he is not ending it. Simply stating it is nothing more than just a knot and a handle to pull down the garage door would have ended it. He could’ve been said maybe we should not use these knots in the future. At that point he would’ve been initiating change and being at the forefront of that change, rather than continuing on as it is some sort of race related issue. But he chose to double and triple down and it being race related.

well there is evidence that the garage next door had the same knot. So if there is one, a reasonable person could conclude there are more.

I haven't seen that ( could be true ), athough the President of NASCAR said it was the only one. A reasonable person might also conclude it was the only one : )

Last edited:
Reactions: egaRdeR
Wtf are you talking about. I'm on the side that says its race baiting non story. You got the wrong guy here pal. You conflated my post with the woke vandall

Let me break it down for you.

Not every incident is racist.
Some people (the woke) want to race bait and make it that way.

Not every incident is a hoax.
Racism does exist and not every reaction is race baiting.

I really have no idea how you can so vehemently accuse NASCAR and Bubba as race baiting. It does happen. But not in every case.

Bubba handled this as poorly as he possibly could, and he still is, and when I tune into Nascar going forward I will be rooting for him to wreck.

Most people knew the initial story didn't smell right, but that didn't keep Bubba for milking for all he could, and he still is, rather than just admit he jumped the gun.... and it seems to me he should be glad it isn't what it appeared to be initially, but he sure doesn't act like it.

We had some racist graffiti down here in Topeka but that boy has cried wolf too many times.

This apathy is due to the multitude of false hate crimes.

In 25years of calling on body shops, I’ve raised & lowered countless shop bay doors using knotted ropes or chains on a sprocket. In 25 years never did any shop owner or employees associate ropes or chains with anything outside of their purpose, to raise or lower bay doors, 25 years, never. The U.S. has turned candy ass.

Never thought I’d agree & support Minister Farrakhan, I fully support the Minister

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-fa...for-black-americans-says-thats-what-god-wants

Last edited:
Let me break it down for you.

Not every incident is racist.
Some people (the woke) want to race bait and make it that way.

Not every incident is a hoax.
Racism does exist and not every reaction is race baiting.

I really have no idea how you can so vehemently accuse NASCAR and Bubba as race baiting. It does happen. But not in every case.
Either troll, or very dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT