ADVERTISEMENT

OT - British Open

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
I like that the wind is blowing pretty good in a non-traditional direction. Some guys played well early, but getting tougher and I love it. I like when the weather is crap at this tourney. With that said, who you got?

I like Brooks or Justin Rose.

I like that the wind is blowing pretty good in a non-traditional direction. Some guys played well early, but getting tougher and I love it. I like when the weather is crap at this tourney. With that said, who you got?

Forgot to watch some of it during breakfast this morning😕. Tough to bet against Scheffler and Douche ambeaux has been playing well top

It is nice to see Justin Thomas on the leaderboard, so far on Day 1. He always seems to be a likable dude. Same with Jordan Spieth. How can anyone not like a person that hits the same sh*tty shots us amateurs do? The only difference is Spieth makes birdies and pars from those horrible positions (many times - although not as many as he used to).

Tiger has lost it. Rory can still suck it! (I have not forgiven him yet for being a whiny baby on the PGA/LIV situation - maybe one day I will).

Also, would be good to see any Callaway staff pro get a win. Purely for personal reasons.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Championship Sunday at Royal Troon. Make your predictions for Champion Golfer of the Year.

Burns and Schauffele tie at -4. Burns wins in a playoff.

Bonus prediction: networks find a way to slobber all over Rory, despite him missing the cut by a mile.

Reactions: king_kong_
Was watching in Denver Fri nite with my BIL....who was the homo with the man bun, pink shirt, 8' long putter, who was stinking up the joint but the cameras couldnt get enough of him?

These guys getting out of these bunkers and close to the hole is amazing …
I wouldn’t want anything to do playing this course and those bunkers..

Reactions: king_kong_
Schauffele about the only American left in contention right now rooting for. Can't root for a guy that goes by Billy and dresses like that. Plus his pre shot routine and pre putt set up is something id have to look away from if I played with a guy that did that.

Schauffele about the only American left in contention right now rooting for. Can't root for a guy that goes by Billy and dresses like that. Plus his pre shot routine and pre putt set up is something id have to look away from if I played with a guy that did that.
Horschel was on the cusp of losing his Tour card just a couple short years ago

Game in complete shambles. Brought to tears in a presser.

The definition of a guy to root for, cardigan or not

Horschel was on the cusp of losing his Tour card just a couple short years ago

Game in complete shambles. Brought to tears in a presser.

The definition of a guy to root for, cardigan or not
It's hit pre shot crap that annoys me more than anything. You've never played with a guy you have to look away from because his setup etc is so odd it hurts?
Good for him to come back from almost losing his card, visually it's just bleck.

It's hit pre shot crap that annoys me more than anything. You've never played with a guy you have to look away from because his setup etc is so odd it hurts?
Good for him to come back from almost losing his card, visually it's just bleck.

I am starting to think the “pre-shot” routine is beginning to hurt many professional players (many, not all). Most pros can’t take a swing if they don’t spend 5 minutes talking to their caddy. Way over analyzing things. When things go awry, it is harder to recover.

I am starting to think the “pre-shot” routine is beginning to hurt many professional players (many, not all). Most pros can’t take a swing if they don’t spend 5 minutes talking to their caddy. Way over analyzing things. When things go awry, it is harder to recover.
i loved jack's approach to caddies: show up, keep up, shut up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT