ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Blazing first few nights of NHL Playoffs!

Now comes the weird line you have to tip toe. A lot of rest is good for the Avs to heal up before the cup finals, but how much is too much? Is "rust" a thing? Idk. Their depth has really shown this run compared to others with the injuries they've had.

Reactions: king_kong_
styles make fights, and this final is setting up to be a dandy regardless of which team comes out of the east

Now comes the weird line you have to tip toe. A lot of rest is good for the Avs to heal up before the cup finals, but how much is too much? Is "rust" a thing? Idk. Their depth has really shown this run compared to others with the injuries they've had.
Given the option, I'll take some extra days rest over not.
Sounds like the Avs will have a choice to make a goalie. A really tough call between Kuemper and Francouz.
But Kadri is apparently done for the season.

Reactions: anon_aq2oj9agff6mk
Avs pull it out. Kind of a boneheaded penalty by Maroon near the end of regulation and even though Avs didn’t score on the power play, it seemed to swing the momentum.

As usual the Avs are absolutely crushing it early and it looks like a total mismatch. But check back in an hour and it will probably be 3-3.

Tampa's defense was much improved last night. Tampa had two players who struggled to get off the ice with injuries. The commentators were curious about who would be in goal tomorrow night for the Avalanche.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I’m not invested in either team, but close games in a tight series to win the Cup are amazing to watch.
While Game 1 went to OT, the series tanked bad after that, tainting any excitement with boredom… On to next year.

I’m not invested in either team, but close games in a tight series to win the Cup are amazing to watch.
While Game 1 went to OT, the series tanked bad after that, tainting any excitement with boredom… On to next year.
I think the games will get tighter .. probably one more blowout though

Reactions: HominidHusker
Dear refs: Yes that round black thing in the net is the puck. Really it is. You can go home now.

gorda-fat.gif

Any Omaha radio stations carrying the finals? I have to drive through eastern Nebraska Tuesday evening and I can stream it on my phone, but would like to have a radio backup if the wireless signal isn't good.

Of course what I really want is for the Avs to end it tonight, but planning ahead just in case.

Reactions: king_kong_
Any Omaha radio stations carrying the finals? I have to drive through eastern Nebraska Tuesday evening and I can stream it on my phone, but would like to have a radio backup if the wireless signal isn't good.

Of course what I really want is for the Avs to end it tonight, but planning ahead just in case.
My guess would be 590 ESPN radio.

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT