ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Blazing first few nights of NHL Playoffs!

Avs are on a mission. Top-end talent, tons of depth, and built up frustration from letting it all slip away last year. I'm biased though. Who you got?

Reactions: Bugeater
Now we know who all the Canadian Husker fans that post on the board are. Carry on hosers.

Was hoping Vegas would make it to the playoffs again this year so I could try to go to a playoff game now that I live out here. Sadly, they had quite the 2nd half collapse.

I used to not like hockey. Before you flame this post, I now think playoff hockey might be the thing I look most forward to other than College Football.

Reactions: anon_aq2oj9agff6mk
Go to an NHL playoff game, greatness, right there with a good baseball playoff game. Intense

Reactions: bigboxes
The Bruins are finally playing well. Been a really frustrating series. The Canes have had the B's number. Got some real powerhouses in the East this year. Florida, Carolina, Toronto, Tampa Bay. Throw in Boston. They are close to that pack.

Freak accident in the Avs game with Kemper getting a stick in the eye. Hopefully just a facial cut but it didn’t look good.

UPDATE: Local sportscast saying Kemper's injury isn't as bad as it appeared, so that's promising.

Last edited:
That calgary-edmonton game few nights ago was insane

I'm really enjoying the playoffs. Had not seen McDavid from Edmonton play before -- wow! There's been some hard hitting. More than once I've seen a player struggling just to get off the ice.

I feel like the Avs are going to advance tonight. Only thing the Oilers really do significantly better is the national anthem.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_aq2oj9agff6mk
ADVERTISEMENT